Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Original topic:

How to claim Disney+ S23

(Topic created on: 22-11-2023 03:53 PM)
Veegee
Student
Options

I've taken delivery of my new S23 today and I'm in the process of claiming my gifts/rewards. I've completed the Ear Buds FE and cashback claim but struggling with Disney+. I followed the instructions but I'm just going in circle now and not able to claim. I logged into Samsung with my new S23, Samsung Galaxy Boost | Disney+ Offer | Samsung UK , it says it could not locate my Samsung device. I've registered my product as well and it is showing in my account. The site also stated that I can claim once I logged in but I could not see any button to press. Any help from Samsung community will be great, many thanks in advance.

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
Veegee
Student
Options

I'm using Chrome on my phone. I tried again and it is working now, I think the issue is with Samsung's website. All good now and I now have my code. Just figuring out how to use it now with my existing account that I have unsubscribed few years ago. 

View solution in context

0 Likes
5 REPLIES 5
Tourbillon De La Vie
Samsung Members Star ★
Options

What browser are you using? Try accessing via Chrome 

Solution
Veegee
Student
Options

I'm using Chrome on my phone. I tried again and it is working now, I think the issue is with Samsung's website. All good now and I now have my code. Just figuring out how to use it now with my existing account that I have unsubscribed few years ago. 

0 Likes
Members_JdsoyBD
First Poster
Options

Am having the same problem where it's not working in any browser

0 Likes
Faryal Zulfiqar
First Poster
Options
I have the same issue.
0 Likes
Bamboozled23
First Poster
Options

I too am struggling. Going round and round and worse still running out of days to get it done

Was hoping to find email to contact them direct

0 Likes