Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Go to solution Solved

How do I claim my free ear buds?

(Topic created on: 13-03-2023 04:07 PM)
Tracymcpherson
Apprentice
Options

Hello i have just purchased the Samsung 23 ultra how do I claim my free ear buds 

77 REPLIES 77
ScaryMonster
First Poster
Options
You have to go to the claiming page on the Samsungs website and then provide your ID to claim the buds and then you finish the process.
0 Likes
-Robot-
Samsung Members Star ★
Options
Some promo are from network provider not Samsung. If it was network provider you may have to claim from them
0 Likes
BandOfBrothers
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

Right now there isn't a promotional offer on for free Samsung Earbuds in connection to a s23 purchase from Samsung @Tracymcpherson 

What you may have is an offer being made by your network If you ourchased directly with them.

I believe ee are running a promotion at the moment.

https://eu.community.samsung.com/t5/galaxy-s23-series/s23-buds/ 

Daily Driver > Samsung Galaxy s²⁴ Ultra 512Gb ~ Titanium Black.

The advice I offer is my own and does not represent Samsung’s position.
I'm here to help. " This is the way. "

Solution
JAMES4578
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options
@Tracymcpherson Seems Would only be eligible if you purchased with EE, certainly no offer available from Samsung. I am not with them myself but noticed post on their forum stating there is no need to make a claim.
Following information was provided:
"Your Samsung Galaxy Buds2 Pro Graphite will be delivered to your account address within 15-30 days of your purchase".

I do not work for Samsung or make Samsung Products but provide independent advice and valuable contributions.

Tracymcpherson
Apprentice
Options
Yeah thank you it is ee I am with
Kimo71
First Poster
Options
Ya me with ee wanting to get my free headphones to
0 Likes
borokini123
Student
Options
Hi
0 Likes
borokini123
Student
Options
I bought my s23 ultra from ee and came with earbuds offer. I need a link to claim it
AntS
Options

Hi @borokini123 !

From the S23 Ultra's page on the EE website: 

Screenshot 2023-03-13 162709.jpg

And some further advice of the Buds being sent to the purchaser's account address: https://community.ee.co.uk/t5/Offers-Add-ons/Free-buds-2-wirh-s23-ultra/m-p/1236732/highlight/true#M... 

0 Likes