Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Original topic:

Galaxy S 6inch needs Top Specs!

(Topic created on: 30-11-2023 12:13 PM)
Skyber
Apprentice
Options
Why there is no top specs for normal size S phones? 512Gb, 1T, longest battery time, top processor!
There are many of us who doesn't need gigant size S+ or Ultra!
I would be more than happy to buy high spec 6 inch S or consider different make which I don't wish to move to.
Samsung you can do this!
0 Likes
6 REPLIES 6
Joeeye
Black Belt 
Options
The Galaxy S23 uses the exact same CPU as the S23 Ultra. The reason you don't have all those specs you ask for, is because you're getting a smaller footprint phone, compromises have to be made. It's not like the price doesn't reflect that.
tinglish
Hotshot
Options
S23 is an amazing phone which has the same processor as the + and ultra(SD8 gen 2).
Obviously you won't get the same size battery as the bigger models,but it still has great battery performance that lasts me the full day.
I have 256gb which is easily enough storage for mine and most of other people's needs.
The s23 is one of(if not) the best compact flagship phones you can buy right now 👌.
0 Likes
Skyber
Apprentice
Options
I want and ready to pay for S24 6inch with top specs, S is already a top model and not affordable for everyone. So why not to put any options. Compromises? No! Top phone with useless memory? Go and buy cheaper models! Will you buy Rolls-Royce with 2.0 liter engine 200hp?(no matter how many turbos you attach, it will die). After 1k miles it will be nice estate property to look at.
0 Likes
Skyber
Apprentice
Options
I need 1T in S24. Why not? Btw 6inch S consumes less energy then Ultra, guess why, hope you know why. 😉
0 Likes
Joeeye
Black Belt 
Options
You realise the bigger storage models get practically zero extra value over the base models come upgrade/trade in time right? There's a reason Samsung don't offer the bigger storage models in the base S series, because people like yourself are heavily in the minority. So rather than convolute an already packed high end range series of phones, they keep it to what the majority opt for. It's unfortunate, but the reality. As for the battery, it's a smaller phone with a smaller battery. How do you expect them to increase it's longevity without bloating the devices thickness? The Ultra is substantially bigger and thus houses a substantially bigger battery. Both devices are functionally identical with the S23 Ultra using a proportionality bigger screen consuming minimal amounts more, hence the longer battery life. Both phones use the same CPU so I don't see your point here.
0 Likes
Joeeye
Black Belt 
Options
It consumes barely any difference at all during normal operation. The screen uses relatively little difference in power consumption, contrary to belief, which is why the S23 Ultra lasts much longer. The real energy hogg in the device is typically the CPU and GPU part, as well as the flash memory, all of which are identical in all S models.
0 Likes