Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fps drops a lot at the beginning of the video

(Topic created on: 13-05-2023 11:33 PM)
lyuto_bor
Apprentice
Options

Hello, I bought s23u 8/256, and found this problem, when recording video at the beginning of the video, very much drops fps, in 4k30 mode, mostly this happens. When the place is dark, at 4k60 long could not cause such a drop fps, but eventually got a couple of times, as a result, I returned the phone, and ordered a new s23u, synchronization is not conducted with the old phone, a clean system, turned the phone went to test the camera, and what do you think, again dropped fps, just at the beginning of video, turned off, including HDR mode, auto frame rate adjustment, still dropped fps at the beginning of recording video
Turned off video stabilization, only then dropped fps disappeared

Please pay attention to this, I bought a super expensive phone, the flagship of 2023, I did even replace the phone, it is the software, I am very hurt
Because of this moment I can't even recommend it to my friends/acquaintances....

5 REPLIES 5
lyuto_bor
Apprentice
Options

4k60 auto frame rate on/off 

0 Likes
lyuto_bor
Apprentice
Options

Why ignore, what should I do in general, do I need to write to the Samsung about this in general?

0 Likes
Members_MBg11aB
Explorer
Options

https://eu.community.samsung.com/t5/galaxy-s23-series/video-stuttering-amp-unstable-fps-on-s23-ultra...

There's another thread on this already

Samsung has been ignoring this issue

What a joke company, time to switch

Members_MBg11aB
Explorer
Options

Turning on HEVC fixed it a little for me

0 Likes
SimpleRob
First Poster
Options

Not a joke company, this is a pro point and shoot device. There are settings for everything. The one that should be off in this instance is Auto FPS. Turn that off should work fine

0 Likes