Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earbuds

(Topic created on: 02-05-2023 02:21 PM)
Abspearson
Student
Options
I just got my new s23 and was told i can claim my free buds but still cant find where i need to go to claim them anyone able to help. Ty 
0 Likes
10 REPLIES 10
SereneH
Options

When and where did you purchase your S23, @Abspearson

giphy.gif
0 Likes
Abspearson
Student
Options
Samsung website
BandOfBrothers
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

I wasn't aware Samsung were offering free earbuds with the phone right now as a promotional offer @Abspearson 

I can't see this on the Samsung.com website.

The ee network in the UK was.

Daily Driver > Samsung Galaxy s²⁴ Ultra 512Gb ~ Titanium Black.

The advice I offer is my own and does not represent Samsung’s position.
I'm here to help. " This is the way. "

0 Likes
StuartR
Troubleshooter
Options
The only deal I can see is the £300 Adidas voucher.Screenshot_20230502_151309_Samsung Shop.jpg
0 Likes
YasIT
Journeyman
Options
If you ordered from EE it can take up to 35 days. When you receive them be sure to sync them to the 'Smart Things' and 'Find My Earbuds' in the Wearable App. Had mine 3 weeks and just lost them (dropped and stolen).
0 Likes
Granty25
First Poster
Options
I've just received my s23 from 02 and was told I can claim ear buds free
0 Likes
Fizaan
Navigator
Options
I'm afraid that the as I have seen this online and it says the offer finishes march 28th so now u will not be able to claim them

The text I read: Fancy some Samsung Galaxy Buds2 for free? Then you'll need to act swiftly as a major promotion is coming to an end today, March 28. This deal, which saves over £130, is currently available to anyone who treats themselves to the very latest Galaxy S23 smartphone. Once this device is popped into shopping baskets Samsung will then add the wireless earbuds without you having to pay a penny extra.
0 Likes
BandOfBrothers
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

@Granty25 

Here is what will happen from o2.

Claim a pair of Samsung Galaxy Buds2 Pro Graphite. Ends 10 May.

Buy a Samsung Galaxy S23 Ultra or Samsung Galaxy S23 ("Qualifying Purchase") direct from O2 between 13 April 2023 until 10 May 2023 and claim one pair of free Galaxy Buds2 Pro (“Gift”) Gift value worth £219. Gift value based on price of Galaxy Buds2 Pro on the Samsung.com/UK website and correct as of 13 April 2023.

Customers who purchase the Samsung Galaxy S23 Ultra or Samsung Galaxy S23 ("Qualifying Purchase”) will receive an SMS containing a unique voucher code of that value of £219 after 30 days of purchase date. After voucher code received, add the Galaxy Buds2 Pro to your basket by selecting pay in full option. Within the basket paste your unique voucher code into the ‘Got a promo code?’ section for discount to be applied. Discount can only be applied to the cost of the Galaxy Buds2 Pro. Voucher code expires on 5 July 2023.

Voucher code can only be used once, in a single transaction. One voucher code per transaction. One claim per customer. To qualify for the Gift, you must not change your device within the first 14 days. Subject to availability, while stocks last. No cash or alternatives. Offer may be withdrawn or amended at any time. Change of mind policy applies to Qualifying Purchase and Gift as a bundle. If you return the Qualifying Purchase without the Gift, you will be charged the standard retail price for the Gift. Terms apply, see o2.co.uk/terms.

UK data only. Fair Usage policy applies. Devices are subject to availability. 0% APR. Finance subject to status and credit checks. 18+. Direct Debit. Credit provided by Telefónica UK Ltd, SL1 4DX. Telefónica UK is authorised and regulated by the FCA for consumer credit and insurance. Terms apply, see o2.co.uk/terms. "

So you'll recieve a sms from o2 30 days after purchase with a code you then use on the Samsung.com website.

0 Likes
BandOfBrothers
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

@Fizaan 

I'm in the UK and haven't seen this on the Samsung.com website when I've followed the ordering process.

Please can you link to the page / site you've seen with the information from Samsung that you've spoken about.

0 Likes