Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

earbuds

(Topic created on: a month ago)
jen71
Navigator
Options
hi everyone hope all is well when I put my phone on do not disturb at night time I like to listen to music through my earbuds but if someone calls my phone rings any idea how to change this thanks
0 Likes
7 REPLIES 7
BandOfBrothers
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

Have a look both in the DND settings again and in the call settings @jen71 to see what can be achieved js where I'd start troubleshooting. 

Daily Driver > Samsung Galaxy s²⁴ Ultra 512Gb ~ Titanium Black.

The advice I offer is my own and does not represent Samsung’s position.
I'm here to help. " This is the way. "

0 Likes
Beta22
Voyager
Options
You could also look at Modes and Routines. You could create a new mode or modify one of the preexisting options. There you can refine exactly what you want to happen, for example, set your desired calls mode under "Sound mode and volume" and perhaps even choose music to play through your buds only under "Media volume".
0 Likes
jen71
Navigator
Options
thank you omg technology today so demanding 🤣 but thank you
0 Likes
jen71
Navigator
Options
ok thank you that's opens up a few opportunities thank god for this forum thanks
0 Likes
AndrewL
Options

@jen71: Please head to Settings > Notifications > Do not disturb > On > Calls and messages > Calls > None. This should prevent any incoming calls from disturbing you while you're listening to music. 

0 Likes
jen71
Navigator
Options
oh ok I'll try it but I have only my favourite contact which is my son I'll give it go tonight and let everyone know on here maybe it might help more people thank you have a great day
0 Likes
jen71
Navigator
Options
I'm afraid no that doesn't work either so Ive given up I'll use my tablet instead thank you for the suggestion
0 Likes