Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Disney+ promotion

(Topic created on: 20-02-2023 08:28 AM)
MadalinK
Hotshot
Options
Hi!
My current Disney+ promotion that I received last year when pre-ordering the S22 Ultra will end, just like for most, on the 24th. I looked through the steps for claiming the next 6 months after I pre-ordered the S23 Ultra but for me it's not quite clear. 
It tells me to wait for my current promotion to end and not to delete my account, but then, won't I be charged before I get a chance to use the promo code that I generated? Where do I type that in?
When updating the payment methods on Disney+, I can only choose between PayPal (which I currently have set up) or a debit card.
What am I missing?

Thank you 😉

Current phone : Samsung Galaxy Note 10+ 5G 512GB
0 Likes
11 REPLIES 11
AndrewL
Options

@MadalinK: If you know when your current 12 month subscription ends, and you wish to renew with another promotional code, then you may wish to cancel your existing subscription in advance. Make sure to generate your new 6 month code on the Samsung Boost website first of all, then head to disneyplus.com to cancel your current subscription so you avoid any unnecessary charges. 

MadalinK
Hotshot
Options
Hi Andrew, thank you for your swift response.
I cancelled my current Disney+ subscription, and I am now guessing that the promo code will have to be entered after the current subscription ends?

0 Likes
SocietyGirl
Community Manager
Options

Yes exactly - you should then be good to go!

Say hi to us on socials -  @SamsungUK

MadalinK
Hotshot
Options
Thanks ! I'll keep you updated

steelmalc
Helping Hand
Options

all i did was cancelled the old on and signed up with a diffrent email adress to use the new code for 6 months as i could find anywhere to put the code in all it was saying do you whish to reactive your subscrition

S24 ultra 512gb-q95t tv- Galaxy watch 46mm
MadalinK
Hotshot
Options
Hello again.
The day has come when the promo subscription has ended and yet I have nowhere to type to code in

Any advice please ?

Screenshot_20230225_085431.jpg

0 Likes
MadalinK
Hotshot
Options
Hi again.
The promo subscription has ended yet I have nowhere to type the code in.
Any suggestions please?

Screenshot_20230225_085431.jpg

0 Likes
SocietyGirl
Community Manager
Options

I'd say contact @SamsungUK on socials, but as a quick fix, you could make a new account!

Say hi to us on socials -  @SamsungUK

MadalinK
Hotshot
Options
OMG I typed a new comment yesterday and I forgot to press "post" 😄

I managed to sort out the issue. All I did was to go back to the Samsung Boost page and click on Copy code and activate offer and it worked, I could use the same existing account.