Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Digital Wellbeing > Ways to Disconnect

(Topic created on: 03-06-2024 02:36 PM)
SianMichaela
Apprentice
Options
Hi, is there a way to get to this feature? I have just set up a work profile and whilst it was setting up it said there were snooze options for work apps, everything online suggests that this is controlled via this setting .. which does not appear in the Samsung version - any way around this please?
0 Likes
4 REPLIES 4
Obsydian
Samsung Members Star ★
Options
Hello, not a snooze, but if you pull down the notification shade, one click turns the Work profile on or off, I love this method and hated my old iPad setup of DND or Focus.
Regards Obsydian - (Car & Tech Evangelist)

MY DEVICES: ZFold4, Watch6 Classic, Book2 Pro i5 5G [Laptop], Buds Pro2, M70A 32 & 43”; [Monitor], Smart Tags, Dell Inspiron G5 [Laptop] / FAMILY DEVICES: ZFlip3, ZFlip4, ZFlip5, Watch6 Classic, S8 Ultra; S7+ [Tablet],  Buds Pro, iPhone 12, iPad Air 2, Air tags, iPad Mini 5, iPad Pro 12.9 GEN2 [Tablets] / HOME DEVICES: QN95A [TV], Q900A / SWA900S [Soundbar, Rears], MC28M6075 and MC32K7055 [Microwave], Jet 75 Complete (Vacuum), Samsung Level [Speaker]
SianMichaela
Apprentice
Options
Ah ha! Took me a minute to find it, but that is good to know! Wish there was a way to automate but that's better than nothing. Yes the modes/routines seem very limited (aside from bedtime) and not fit for purpose
0 Likes
Obsydian
Samsung Members Star ★
Options
You read my mind, I tried to use Modes, Routines but no such option, I guess with a Work profile it's down to the security.

Happy with the single click, as with Apple I hated you could still see notification bubbles, which I'd just click and ...
Regards Obsydian - (Car & Tech Evangelist)

MY DEVICES: ZFold4, Watch6 Classic, Book2 Pro i5 5G [Laptop], Buds Pro2, M70A 32 & 43”; [Monitor], Smart Tags, Dell Inspiron G5 [Laptop] / FAMILY DEVICES: ZFlip3, ZFlip4, ZFlip5, Watch6 Classic, S8 Ultra; S7+ [Tablet],  Buds Pro, iPhone 12, iPad Air 2, Air tags, iPad Mini 5, iPad Pro 12.9 GEN2 [Tablets] / HOME DEVICES: QN95A [TV], Q900A / SWA900S [Soundbar, Rears], MC28M6075 and MC32K7055 [Microwave], Jet 75 Complete (Vacuum), Samsung Level [Speaker]
0 Likes
SianMichaela
Apprentice
Options
Thanks for your help in finding it, I wouldn't have noticed it in the tray otherwise. I'll test it later! 😊