Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Clock

(Topic created on: 11-01-2024 06:27 PM)
WazB
Apprentice
Options
Clock in landscape mode on lock screen is useless for people with vision issues, you cannot make it larger is very poor, when there's aps available to do just this, but yse to much battery over night. Seems like your are not even considered if you have vision issues 
0 Likes
7 REPLIES 7
Piper123
Samsung Members Star ★
Options
Hey there

Unless other members have a solution, I would recommend you go to the Samsung Members App, click on Support then Feedback and send your message to Samsung.

If Samsung are willing, it will get to their developers up look into.
0 Likes
Neo001
Legend
Options

Magnifier in Accessibility settings could be an option to zoom screen when required. It can be enabled using one of options mentioned in the list.

Screenshot_20240111_201147_One UI Home.jpg

Screenshot_20240111_201615_Settings.jpg

0 Likes
WazB
Apprentice
Options
I need larger clock at night and don't want the phone close to me.
0 Likes
AndrewL
Options

@WazB: While it may not be ideal, you can increase the size of the Lock screen clock in Portrait mode. To do so, head to Settings > Lock screen > Lock screen (Edit) > Tap on the clock > Press and hold on the corner of the border that appears around the clock, then drag to increase the size. To save the changes, hit 'Done' in the top right. Let me know if this helps. 

0 Likes
WazB
Apprentice
Options
Yes I know for the home screen but the lock screen won't go any bigger, even in landscape mode, it's for the night time, vision issues as j don't want the phone close to me at night
0 Likes
AntS
Options

Hi @WazB , I agree that the lack of being able to manually resize the Lock screen Clock in Landscape mode is a bit odd -- especially when it can be done in Portrait mode. I've pitched it as a suggestion to our R&D team. Me or one of the other Mods will let you know what we get back from the developers when they reply to us.

WazB
Apprentice
Options
Excellent thank you, it's a basic thing if you can get for free as a app, but I'm bothered about battery usage and not the best customisation.
0 Likes