Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

BATTERY LIFE

(Topic created on: 02-11-2023 07:45 PM)
P8
Explorer
Options
Anyone else finding that battery life is not as good following on from the Android14 and UI6 upgrade?
17 REPLIES 17
Bigtasty65
Hotshot
Options
No different on my S23 Ultra after the upgrade. Battery is still superb.
Tourbillon De La Vie
Samsung Members Star ★
Options

Feels the same to me

P8
Explorer
Options
I agree that the battery is superb, but I have noticed it's not been as excellent following the upgrade, I'll keep an eye on it.
P8
Explorer
Options
Full charge gone from usual projected 2 days 7 hours to 1 day 10 hours 🤔
0 Likes
Piper123
Samsung Members Star ★
Options
Really depends on how you use your device, the apps you have and what is running in the background.

I'm seeing ongoing great battery on my S23 Ultra
redsunset2022
Voyager
Options
So far, so good for my phone. If you haven't already, can I suggest following the steps to clear your phone's cache? It was literally the first thing I did after the upgrade completed and I'd done one normal reboot.
P8
Explorer
Options
Which App cache are you suggesting that I clear, I'm not aware of being able to clear the phone cache, other than going through every app individually?
0 Likes
redsunset2022
Voyager
Options
I was meaning to clear the phone's cache. Instructions on how to do this can be found in many places on the Members Forums. Here are instructions courtesy of @BandOfBrothers:

″The process has changed a little
> Clear Cache Files from the phone's System Partition Section > https://www.samsung.com/uk/support/mobile-devices/how-do-i-clear-the-cache-on-my-device/ You may need to insert your earphones or hook upto a powered On Laptop or use a Tv's USB Port to access the Clear Partition Section. This may help with lag or stutters as this clears the phone of old/unused or broken cache files.There is also a Repair Apps option in the Menu System too. ″
redsunset2022
Voyager
Options
You can also connect the Usb cable to something like a PlayStation.
0 Likes