Original topic:

Battery drain

(Topic created on: 15-08-2023 07:26 AM)
owenwint22
Explorer
Options
Hi there  everyone  
My phone has been battery drain very fast then I like it to be 

Samsung have check it over last night and saying it works as it should but the problem is still happening all the time 
0 Likes
7 REPLIES 7
Yogi-
Student
Options
I've noticed the same with S22 since the last update
0 Likes
-Robot-
Samsung Members Star ★
Options
Battery drain it dependant on what apps you are running and usage, there is no magic os that stops using battery
0 Likes
Post battery usage see if anyone can help or a comparison be made.
0 Likes
Colshie
Navigator
Options
Have you tried Settings > Battery and Device Care > Optimise This may help identify apps that are draining and also let you know your estimated battery life....
0 Likes
AndrewL
Options

@owenwint22: To gain a better understanding of what might be contributing to your battery drainage, please charge your Galaxy S23 to 100%, use it as you would normally until it reaches around 30%, then head to Settings > Battery and device care > Battery > Tap on the usage graph, then check the summary at the bottom of the screen. If any apps or features stand out as using a higher than expected amount of battery, then you can tap on it, select 'Limit usage' at the bottom of the screen, and place it in Sleeping or Deep sleeping apps to limit its background usage. 

Please can you also try the following steps to improve your overall battery life.

- Shut down all background apps when not in use via the Recent Apps button
- Turn off Wi-Fi, Mobile Data and Bluetooth when not in use
- Head to Settings > Battery and Device Care > Battery > Power Saving Mode > On, and check the additional options below
- Go back and select More Battery Settings > Adaptive Battery > On > Performance profile > Light

Let me know how you get on.

keeleigh
First Poster
Options
same i have a samsung a52 and since the last updats its been draining half of the battery as it did before it takes it a hour to go 20 its not right
0 Likes
Mamma-Bear
Apprentice
Options
I also have this problem. It started a few weeks ago. I have a Samsung Galaxy s22. I use Chrome for Internet browsing, a fee weeks ago my background turned black & really from then I have had issues with my battery draining. Start the day with 100%. It is now at 15%. Other than fb messenger & WhatsApp I don't do social media so my phones main functions are calls & the occasional text or message. Usually just laid by me or in my bag.
0 Likes