Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Battery drain after One UI 6.1 update S23 Ultra

(Topic created on: 07-04-2024 03:21 PM)
czanek
First Poster
Options
I'm experiencing a huge change in battery behaviour in my S23 Ultra after the One UI 6.1 update!

It's terrible! The battery life was excellent before the update, now - the phone barely survives a day, I have to charge it up during a day, it never happened before.

This has to be related to the update. I hope Samsung will fix this ASAP as this really cripples the phone!

If the fix won't happen, and some rumors turn out to be true (Samsung trying to push users to get a new gen phone) it'll be my last Samsung phone! I've paid so much money for the highest model only to have my battery life cut almost in half by a software update one year after! Insane.
491 REPLIES 491
Members_JEXxQMi
First Poster
Options

I have same problem with S23 ultra after update! And the phone is hot when i don't do nothing.  I never had thise problems befor one ui 6.1! 

GALAXY USER AMIYA
Apprentice
Options

Extremely right. I am also facing the same issue 

chintal 546
Navigator
Options

Battery draining fast A14 5G 

1000001396.jpg

Members_PQNekzJ
First Poster
Options

I have the same problem. Before lastest update, my battery can stay almost a day. I listen to music, watching YouTube,  Netflix without using any power bank or I don't need to charge the phone during the day.  Now, after the update.....just a few hours, the battery % drop to lower than 25 and I have to find the charger. This is really terrible.  PLEASE FIX IT ASAP

X3m
Apprentice
Options

Got the same problem on my Fold 5. The device is getting extremely hot as well. I use to listen to YouTube while sleeping, and i woke up with my phone completely drained today. I had 98% when i fall asleep and this never used to happen om the old UI. 

X3m
Apprentice
Options

Me too. This is very annoying, because i heavily rely on my phone throughout the night. Fingers crossed for a fast fix. I guess i will never update my phone again right after update release.

0 Likes
Stefan K
First Poster
Options

I'm facing the Exact same problem.

I wish there was a way to go back! Really hate it.

Susieh00psIsAlive
First Poster
Options

Same! Gone from getting more than a day to drained to 15% today. Updated it just last night! 

c2024
First Poster
Options
I reported the same to Samsung and they kept saying I need to change settings when I told them I already have all the power saving settings, I'm so annoyed I accepted the update.. the battery life has gone from amazing to absolute trash
Members_TO4sFv9
First Poster
Options

Same problem here for s23 plus. Battery drains in 4-6 hours and charging take 3 times more.

0 Likes