Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Auction

(Topic created on: 22-11-2023 12:39 AM)
DanielWestbrook
Pathfinder
Options
Anyone know where to get new s23u mobile phone, that are selling bidding in auction in the 🇬🇧 UK??
0 Likes
8 REPLIES 8
AlexLdn
Voyager
Options
Why would you buy this phone in auction when you can get if for cheap refurbished? 🤔
0 Likes
DanielWestbrook
Pathfinder
Options
Cus I seen on ebay once new unopened, present unwanted, instead of returning he listed on ebay via auction. Not stupid I would not buy a 2nd hand preowned mobile device.
0 Likes
BandOfBrothers
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

Be very careful when buying off ebay please @DanielWestbrook as we do see people buying unwanted phones which have been presents or unwanted network upgrades, and then have been affected by a blacklisted phone due to the previous owner opening up a lost or stolen case with their insurance company. 

In those particular cases you cant get it unblocked. 

I'mnot  saying everyone does this but it sadly happens. 

My advice is to buy from a reputable outlet such as Samsung.com or your network or a highstreet retailer that is a reseller. 

i.e 

In the UK please like Argos or John Lewis. 

Yes you may pay more but then you have peace of mind and No issues if warranty support is ever needed. 

If I can be of any further help then please don't hesitate. Take care.  😎 

Daily Driver > Samsung Galaxy s²⁴ Ultra 512Gb ~ Titanium Black.

The advice I offer is my own and does not represent Samsung’s position.
I'm here to help. " This is the way. "

DanielWestbrook
Pathfinder
Options
Much appreciated would love an S flagship model, stuck with A52S 5G AS CANNOT AFFORD TO BUY STRAIGHT UP AND CANNOT HAVE ANY CREDIT TILL EARLY 2027 😞
0 Likes
Sombody3
Voyager
Options
Ebay is a good place to start, but as @BandOfBrothers said, just be careful about what you buy. I'll have a quick look and see if I can find something.
AlexLdn
Voyager
Options
Nothing wrong with 2nd hand mobile. If you prefer take the risk of buying on eBay it's your choice. Or just buy new on Samsung directly
0 Likes
Sombody3
Voyager
Options
0 Likes
DanielWestbrook
Pathfinder
Options
Nice, one, would u do that?
0 Likes