Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

5 day review of s23 ultra

(Topic created on: 19-05-2023 06:21 PM)
A-FAST-ASSISTsimple
Pathfinder
Options
What can i say!? This Phone, its just absolutely perfect like it is just amazing, I mean the camera quality, the speed, the screen quality- everything. It just fits. It is my type of phone I don't think I'm swapping for a long time.

But yes, this phone is amazing at what they advertise and is at its price point. You get what you pay for and that is no joke. There's so much things This Phone does and when you include the S pen (which I wish they added compatibility with all their devices) its awesome. 

Only downfall which I now ignore cause I store stuff on a hard drive is the hassle of no SD card. But I've gotten used to it now.

But yeah heres everthing i learnt that i can mention to new-comers of samsung,

this phone finally has 8k video with 30 fps unlike others with 24 fps.

The s pen has cool air features which helped me navigate when my phone is distant and I need music to swap on my buds pro. 

The cameras have 0.6 out zoom instead of 0.5 but I've noticed no hassle with that yet

The cameras have 100x zoom so you can zoom extremely far, of course the quality drops a fair amount but it helps when you don't have binoculars on you heh.

The Bluetooth connection which some panic about it perfect works with my Galaxy Watch 3 And Galaxy Buds Pro Perfectly.

And yeah, that's all i have so far, I won't know what to post for the full week review but I'm still trying to find out things for people interested in this whopping expensive phone.

Notices:

You can change the S pens settings and features by going to phone settings and then advanced features.
(Works on other phones compatible with S pen)

The Bluetooth distance is noticeably further which means you can listen to music as far as ye phone shall be.

Tge 7 day (week) review will may images

No more notices or messages 

14 REPLIES 14
BandOfBrothers
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

Thank you for sharing your thoughts and experiences with your new shiny Samsung Galaxy s²³ Ultra @A-FAST-ASSISTsimple 

It certainly is a powerful device 👍 

Have you thought about a case and or screen protector to help protect your new purchase ?

From what I've read this phone has had it's optimisation improved 👏 

I'll certainly be investing in the Ultra model when the timing is right.

Daily Driver > Samsung Galaxy s²⁴ Ultra 512Gb ~ Titanium Black.

The advice I offer is my own and does not represent Samsung’s position.
I'm here to help. " This is the way. "

A-FAST-ASSISTsimple
Pathfinder
Options
I got the case screen protector AND camera protectors i do not want this thing breaking on me.

Heck, I'm even thinking of a back screen protector.
BandOfBrothers
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

Better to be safe than sorry @A-FAST-ASSISTsimple  👍 

I use the official Samsung Tpu Screen protector on my phone although I have used the Whitestone Dome Glass Screen Protector too.

I either use the official Samsung Black Leather Back Case on my phone or the UAG Monarch Kevlar Case.

I also have a dBrand Dragon skin on the back of my phone.

I choose not to use camera protectors.

A-FAST-ASSISTsimple
Pathfinder
Options
Yeah I am not really a fan of samsung stuff all the time I try to get shock absorb cases from this one specific company Mous. They are extremely good
0 Likes
BandOfBrothers
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

I've not owned a case from that manufacturer. 

You'll have to let us know how you get on with it.

As I mentioned my go to case is the UAG Monarch Kevlar Case.

Glenntech
Samsung Members Star ★
Options
That's great to hear.
I have to agree with you and the phone is just the best.

I was very much in two minds if I should get it. I thought my S22 Ultra was great.
But although a small camera improvement. I decided to go for it.

But in reality, the S23 Ultra had many small improvements that add up to something that was noticeably better than the S22 Ultra

Like you, the lack of SD card is a bit of a nuisance.
For me it's the same with the S Pen being on the left since the Note 20 Ultra. Only a small thing on an otherwise immensely amazing phone.

Even the size of the phone suits me.
But the cameras are my favourite thing on the phone. Well they won me a spot on the billboard in Piccadilly Circus. Twice
A-FAST-ASSISTsimple
Pathfinder
Options
I certainly agree and that this phone is just right.
0 Likes
Ferenc75
Helping Hand
Options
Spigen also made very good cases bit of less price than others...
A-FAST-ASSISTsimple
Pathfinder
Options
I might note that for the future. Thanks.