Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

45w anker fast charger?

(Topic created on: 10-04-2023 02:02 PM)
Fiona26
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options
Just wondering if any one has purchased the anker 45w fast charger? I normally stick to genuine Samsung chargers, this one seems to have very good reviews. Basically is it worth saving a little or stick to the genuine Samsung 45w charger and cable?

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
GusB
Big Cheese
Options
I looked at the Anker one, but you still need to get a 5a cable (if you don't already have one) as it doesn't come with one, once you add that, the price is similar to the Samsung one, which comes with a cable...it's been on offer at Samsung.com ... Which is when I got mine...

View solution in context

11 REPLIES 11
BandOfBrothers
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

I've also heard / read good reviews of that charger @Fiona26 however personally I stay with oem original Samsung charging options.

Daily Driver > Samsung Galaxy s²⁴ Ultra 512Gb ~ Titanium Black.

The advice I offer is my own and does not represent Samsung’s position.
I'm here to help. " This is the way. "

MrJCharming
Helping Hand
Options
The amazon reviews look good, and at least if it doesn't hit the 45w speeds you can return.
BN44
Pathfinder
Options

I have what I believe is the NA version of that charger and I'm quite happy with it. Though the truth is there isn't a big difference in the charging speeds between a 45w charger and a 25w charger, there is a little and Anker chargers are good. I say give it a go.

Edit: I did notice in another thread here that if you want to pause USB power delivery through Game Booster it only works with Samsung chargers. So maybe avoid this one if that's a requirement for you. If not, I think the Anker charger is worthwhile.

JAMES4578
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

I know some Members were impressed with the Anker charger and worked fine for them.  one review here https://www.theverge.com/2023/2/1/23574143/anker-ace-313-312-samsung-fast-charge-galaxy-s23-ultra-pp...  However have not tried them myself and used the Samsung chargers.

I do not work for Samsung or make Samsung Products but provide independent advice and valuable contributions.

Solution
GusB
Big Cheese
Options
I looked at the Anker one, but you still need to get a 5a cable (if you don't already have one) as it doesn't come with one, once you add that, the price is similar to the Samsung one, which comes with a cable...it's been on offer at Samsung.com ... Which is when I got mine...
BN44
Pathfinder
Options

Those are good points. I hadn't noticed that it didn't come without one... when I got mine it did, which was part of the calculation.

Zepheryus
Explorer
Options
Anker is a very reliable company it has really good quality I would only buy from samsung if you want a genuine product the anker should work the same.
Renars
Voyager
Options
So Anker charger works with any 5A cable not just with Anker cable? Thanks
0 Likes
GusB
Big Cheese
Options
Yes