Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Youtube videos stucking

(Topic created on: 21-04-2022 07:14 AM)
NadeemFaheem
Explorer
Options
Hi guys,
I got s21 ultra and my youtube videos keep stucking specially when i try to make it forward or backfwards but sounds keep playing. Its too frustrating
11 REPLIES 11
B12UMMY
Voyager
Options
I have the same problem.
B12UMMY
Voyager
Options
YouTube developers need to optimise the app I think. Nothing wrong with the phone. Let's hope an update rolls out soon to fix this issue. So many people are also experiencing this problem.
NadeemFaheem
Explorer
Options
It starting last week
0 Likes
NadeemFaheem
Explorer
Options
I think its not a youtube issue because i find few glitches on some other application's video
0 Likes
GusB
Big Cheese
Options
Yeah I also have this when skipping the video ahead, video stalls breifly while the sound is fine, it then catches up.
NadeemFaheem
Explorer
Options
Yeah mine one starting fews days back. Its good to know that its not just me. I feel like i got this issue after the last update but there was an update few days back again which didn't fixed the issue
GusB
Big Cheese
Options
I've actually just watched a few videos this morning and this is no longer a problem - worth making sure your apps and software are updated as it looks like it's now fixed.
NadeemFaheem
Explorer
Options
Yeah, its working with some videos. But its still doing the same thing on some videos.
Most of the muaic videos are which is bit weird
elenoreweight05
First Poster
Options

I'm so sorry. It's completely unfair to buy a device that doesn't match your expectations. I think it might be that way due to your low internet speed, or maybe because your provider throttling.

0 Likes