Did you mean: 
Go to solution Solved

Yellow color does not appear yellow, but orange-ish

(Topic created on: 14-08-2022 04:30 PM)
Krisalex79
Helping Hand
Options

20220811_194540.jpg

Hello Samsung, i found a color discrepancy, regarding yellow color/red color management. I took a photo of my bike lock, kryptonine new york lock fajgettaboudit, which lock in reality is black and yellow, but the appears like black and orange-ish color, which has nothing in common with the true yellow color of the bike lock. Can you 0lease fix this? The photo is taken with Samsung Galaxy S22 Ultra, using default camera app, the 1x wide lense. This bike lock is black and yellow, but real yellow, not orange-ish yellow. Samsung Galaxy S22 Ultra, Exynos 2200, One UI 4.1, based of Android 12, with august update insstalled. default camera app, 108 megapixel, wide sensor.

This photo shows the true color of the lock:

Krisalex79_0-1660323556224.png

This is the true yellow color. 

Samsung, can you please fix this issue? 

The FACT that i PRETEND to believe you, DOES NOT mean i actually believe you.
7 REPLIES 7
MrFinland
Pathfinder
Options
Similar thing happens with green as well.
Krisalex79
Helping Hand
Options

Can you post photos, showing the issue, the same way or similar way to my photos? Expert RAW also does not manage colors well. I made another topic for Expert Raw. With Exper RAW white appears as grey. 

0 Likes
MrFinland
Pathfinder
Options
Tab s7+20220814_162622_89624_1660490785.jpg
0 Likes
MrFinland
Pathfinder
Options
This is correct colour
0 Likes
MrFinland
Pathfinder
Options
S22 Ultra- as you can see this is much darker hue20220814_162358_84214_1660490639.jpg
0 Likes
MrFinland
Pathfinder
Options
Same conditions same time
0 Likes
Solution
Krisalex79
Helping Hand
Options

i stumbled on a news on Korean Samsung Forums, where i hang more of my time now. The news says that with One UI 5.0, Camera some annoying issues will be resolved and general image quality will be improved, i hope this fixes these color discrepancy issues. In the meanwhile you can join Korean Forums. They are far more useful than this CHARADE of a support forum, and when i gave detailed explanations and screenshots how i am mistreated here, and basically the answer i receive on everything i report is "it fine, you should be grateful you have this much all" Korean People got pissed off, After looking me off who i am and what purchases i have from Samsung, they sent me letter of apology and promised me they will push for improvement here. 

Korean people got especially not happy with some seniors i pointed my finger to to exact name and name and profile for treating a paying customer like this and telling me if you want working phone buy an iPhone, and i told Koreans i will listen to this senior and i will buy iPhone because i do not want to be treated like an *****. Koreans took it deep and serious. They promised they will push for more changes here. Until then stay on Korean Forums, Koreans are much kinder, no sour D*cks and they actually provide real useful information and real helpful advice. Their advice has various mileage in different cases but worse case scenario will bring some visible/notable improvement. Koreans also give you useful information about which bugs are worked on, which bugs will be addressed by the upcoming update.