Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Worst customer service of all time.

(Topic created on: 20-03-2022 03:30 PM)
heedi
Explorer
Options
Hands down worst customer service by Samsung.
I am waiting for my order which is more than a month late. And Samsung representative on call is calling me straight away lier for that. And calling me fool to not cancel the order and buying it from 3rd party. 
That after Holding my money for more than a month, and not telling me anything regarding it.
Where my only question was, when would my order be delivered, as people around me are getting it even after ordering it much later. 
They are hitting new low's.
29 REPLIES 29
Barib110
Pioneer
Options

Wow that's bad. They've been polite with me, but still giving no information on my order (due March 14th). They won't clarify, they just repeat the same phrase that clears nothing. Like "delays out of Samsung's control", or "We're awaiting stock allocation". Meaningless. I just want to know where my phone currently is!! 

CarlH
Options

Hi @heedi. It would be best to contact the Online Shop Team directly on 03307267467 for updates on your order. 

Damian78
Pioneer
Options

Good luck with phoning them though. I tried that last week. Waited in a queue for 27 minutes before being cut off. Called back and waited a further 47 minutes, only for the line to go dead for a few seconds and then send me straight to the survey asking how they did. Not very well as it happens.

Gave up and contacted Live Chat where I was told I'd be "given priority" on delivery, and a report could be created to ensure the phone wouldn't be any later than the specified delivery date, but she'd "get shouted at by her senior".  Despite my frustration, I don't actually see it as fair if I'm given priority. 

I was also told that they're "awaiting stock allocation", even though I ordered one that is "in stock" - how long does it take to allocate an in stock item?

As I've said before, mine isn't late yet, just frustrated at having to wait so long for an item that is in stock, and I'm fairly certain it will be delayed further based on everyone elses experience. I can't imagine the frustration of those of you who have been waiting since last month.

heedi
Explorer
Options
I am sharing my experience of the same call over here. Even i now know that nothing is going to happen with my complain or whatever. I am just sharing my frustration with the fellow Samsung users who maybe like me are now thinking ways to leave Samsung ecosystem only due to the customer service.
Barib110
Pioneer
Options

Well, I just called the number above. I had to hold 20 minutes, but the woman was polite, said the warehouse is still waiting for the order to arrive, and they can't be sure. But it's definitely shipped to the UK. Apparently I'll get an update within 24 hours, so we'll see... 

Glenntech
Samsung Members Star ★
Options
Sadly they don't tell you anything.
I've tried a few times now myself.
Glenntech
Samsung Members Star ★
Options
I've always had great help from Samsung customer support.
But with my S22 Ultra exclusive colour phone.
Quite frankly the service is shambolic at best.
My order is overdue for delivery by 10 days now.
I've had no information at all from Samsung.
Phoning is frankly a waste of time as they cannot tell you anything
I was even told unbelievably, they couldn't discuss my order with me.
It's my order and I'm the one that paid the money.

So to this day I have absolutely no idea when I will be getting what I paid for.
heedi
Explorer
Options
That's what I have been told 4 times 😂
DarkBahamut
Pioneer
Options

You don't have anything to worry about in terms of feeling if it's fair - they're just lying to you.

They tell every single customer that calls up querying delivery dates they they'll be given "priority". There's no such thing. They just say it to get you off the phone/make it seem like they're doing something. 

In much the same way that "in stock" products are actually out  of stock. Your item is awaiting stock allocation before they have no stock to allocate to it. As to when they'll have some, they don't know. Could be next week, could be next year.

I'd have to say thats my being frustration. The store support (either via live chat or the phone) are just a bunch of lying scumbags. They're completely ***** useless.