What are you looking for?

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Whatsapp

(Topic created on: 23-11-2022 06:37 AM)
Options
Hi, can someone tell me how you sens more than one photo from WhatsApp.

Seems samsung changed it for no reason for the worst on latest update.

Screen shot trains for work.
Go to send photo, not there, press 3 dots top right, it's now there it gives option to sens more, but when you click it changes orginal photo to newly selected.

Samsung getting really annoying lately with these updates that do nothing but cause issues

0 Likes
10 REPLIES 10
GusB
Big Cheese
Options
Not sure what you mean, theres 2 main methods of sending multiple images through WhatsApp:

1 - go to gallery or photos app, long press to select the images you want to share and click share > WhatsApp> select contact

2 - on whatsapp chat group or message thread click the paperclip > select photos you want to share...

Unless I've completely misunderstood what your asking...
0 Likes
Options
Hi, yes, misunderstanding, when send a pic, press paperclip, then you have to go to the 3 dots top right, open gallery, press and hold or just press either way you can only sens one photo
0 Likes
GusB
Big Cheese
Options
Ah yeah gotcha...yes mine is the same...I've never sent images that way before..

Do you need to go into the gallery from the 3dots? After clicking the paperclip > gallery or recent > you're presented with images to select and folders which you can mutli select from.

There is sometimes a delay from a screenshot to appearing in gallery...
anbu1
First Poster
Options

Same for me!

For some reason when choosing the paperclip it only shows the whatsapp galery, that means every picture sent or received within whatsapp.

You need to click the 3 dots now (which you didn't have to before). Once one image is selected you can (before sending) click the "add picture" icon in the lower left, just as before the update. But this now just changes the original image, so there is no way of sending two or more images at once.

That has to be some sort of bug which will hopefully be fixed soon!

By the way, pushing and holding on an image does not work either 😞

0 Likes
anbu1
First Poster
Options

Update:

I just found out why this happened:
If you go to (on your Android, not within Whatsapp): Settings -> Apps -> Whatsapp -> entitlements (I guess that is what it's called, my phone is set to german), for some reason Whatsapp wasn't allowed to access pictures and videos on my device. Which I am sure it was allowed to before the update.

So you might want to check that, hope it helps!

0 Likes
Options
Exactly thank you, thought i was going mad
0 Likes
Options
Hi I have all permissions enabled, not made a difference.

0 Likes
Magpie69
Explorer
Options
Hi, when you go into gallery long press first photo then you can add more.
0 Likes
Members_m1k3Vo0
First Poster
Options

Hi. Has anyone found a solution to this? I've given Whatsapp permission to photos but I still can't send more than one photo at a time. Holding it down doesn't work anymore. 

Thanks

0 Likes