Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

WhatsApp voice call lag/S22 Ultra

(Topic created on: 16-11-2022 04:16 PM)
Shazimirza
First Poster
Options

Hi, My Whatsapp lags during voice calls since the ONE UI 5 UPDATE (ANDROID 13) on my s22 ultra. The last 5 days I am unable to have lag free calls. Its not a network issue cz I tried with wifi as well. Same result.

The voice disappears from both sides for few seconds after every 20 to 30 seconds during the voice calls. It takes almost 10 seconds to disconnect the call cz whatsapp does not respond. I have alreadg given all the permissions to the app. 

Please advise. 

Thabks

0 Likes
8 REPLIES 8
-Robot-
Samsung Members Star ★
Options
Doesnt the same result mean its a WhatsApp issue? If they were different you could argue it works on wifi but not the phone therefore......
If issue on wifi and phone I would lean towards software issue with WhatsApp?
0 Likes
TRY2HELP
Helping Hand
Options
I think it's whatsapp need to fix this issue, it happen to me before the update to android 13, and even when I updated to android 13 it still happened, not only with samsung phone but with iphone too.
both the caller and the other person from other end need to put on a head phone or ear bud ect.. on so you can hear each other clearly without being cut off when you have a conversation
0 Likes
Aklima
Big Cheese
Options
Hi,
Please check if you have a WhatsApp update available. Also, please clear the crèche.
0 Likes
Shazimirza
First Poster
Options

Thanks for your help. No update available for whatsapp. Cleared cache but in vain. 

0 Likes
Aklima
Big Cheese
Options
Have u changed ur WhatsApp settings to despairing messages? That might be the reason for your voice note disappearing.
0 Likes
Shazimirza
First Poster
Options

The issue is with the voice calls. Voice notes and messages are ok. 

0 Likes
Postoronnim-V
Apprentice
Options

Same problem. In addition, I made a complete reset of the smartphone and installed applications without restoring.

0 Likes
sembaba
First Poster
Options

Same issue.. try to uninstall, reinstall whatsapp but problem persist. 

May be we have to write this on appstore or playstore to let developer know.

0 Likes