Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Whatsapp video upload failed s22 ultra

(Topic created on: 05-06-2022 10:01 AM)
Srihari
First Poster
Options

It's really annoying ever since I brought s22 ultra. Till date I m not able upload the video from my camera.....

7 REPLIES 7
Glenntech
Samsung Members Star ★
Options
Are you talking about the phones camera or something like a DSLR?
If its a DSLR, what make and model?
Where are you trying to upload to?
0 Likes
Ventor
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

@Srihari Hello, if the problem you experience is with WhatsApp, you have to deactivate the option: Reduce file size, from the Camera settings. Check it and comment, greetings.

"The quieter you become-the more you are able to hear..."

0 Likes
Techface
Journeyman
Options
I had the same thing. I had to restart my phone a few times, as well as checking for any updates on Samsung.
0 Likes
Mobz
Voyager
Options
I think it's usually down to the huge file size. Maybe try using something like Video Panda to compress the video and send. I know it seems long winded, but it'll get the job done.
0 Likes
AndrewL
Options

@Srihari: If you are having trouble uploading a video to WhatsApp, please try creating a video in the app itself to see if this helps. To proceed, open WhatsApp, tap the camera symbol in the top left corner of the landing page, tap the capture button at the bottom to take a picture, or press and hold to create a video. Let me know how you get on. 

0 Likes
notoriousNXN
Pioneer
Options
Had this for ages myself. Now solved. Turn off HDR10+ and then it will send
Jayesh250980
First Poster
Options

I just went to WhatsApp cleared the Cashe and I was able to send the videos. Yes it won't send 8k videos as the file size will be more, but yet if you remove the size restriction, maybe you can. Never tried though.

0 Likes