Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Whatsapp folder not seen under Gallery

(Topic created on: 23-07-2022 05:33 PM)
Shenzi
Apprentice
Options

After recent update of Smartswitch, Whatsapp folder disappeared.  Factory reset phone but same problem persists.  What's the solution? Thanks. 

0 Likes
8 REPLIES 8
Ventor
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

@Shenzi Hi, Whatsapp folders are now in the following directory: My files/Internal memory/Android/media/com.whatsapp/Whatsapp.
Greeting.

"The quieter you become-the more you are able to hear..."

Shenzi
Apprentice
Options
Thanks. I know the location. But when i go to Gallery, that WhatsApp folder with images i receive and send are missing. Folder itself.
Ventor
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

@Shenzi Then, check the option to hide or show albums. IN Gallery, the three points-Hide or show albums?

0 Likes
Shenzi
Apprentice
Options
Did that too but to no purpose. So deleted all .nomedia files, nothing happened. Then did a factory reset. Same issue. Thanks
minnnlove
First Poster
Options
Same thing is happening to me. Is there a solution for this?
0 Likes
lozboz88
First Poster
Options
I used to be able to go into settings and apps and see all the files and photos shared on WhatsApp and be able to delete from central of a phone. Now I can't find the location on a Samsung s22 ultra. Where is it? Can I still do this?
0 Likes
Ventor
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

@lozboz88 Hello, access WhatsApp permissions and verify that you have activated permissions: Photos and videos.
Greeting.

0 Likes
Qtea
First Poster
Options

I am unable to find my whatsapp album folder in my gallery (s10 plus). I have checked hidden albums and it's not there. What can be done?

0 Likes