Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

WhatsApp Calls not Displaying

(Topic created on: 17-11-2022 07:46 PM)
Daniyal Nasir
First Poster
Options

Hello everyone!
So I have the Galaxy S22 Ultra  and recently updated it to One UI 5.0. The experience has been great except for a small issue that has been bothering me a lot recentl

Whenever I receive calls on WhatsApp, the call screen itself does not show up on my display. Rather, I have to unlock my phone, open WhatsApp, and then tap on the incoming call notification over there to answer the call. This isn't something I used to face previously. WhatsApp calls would pop up on my entire screen just like normal calls and I wouldn't have to go through the hassle of opening the app and manually tapping on the call notification to answer it.

Would appreciate any help here 😞 As far as the notifications are concerned, they're turned on and no app permissions have been denied.

6 REPLIES 6
PulkitG
Student
Options

I am also facing the same issue and seems lot of other people are also facing. Samsung pls provide a work around. this really annoying 

0 Likes
FinCo711
First Poster
Options
I also have this issue, which is very annoying.
0 Likes
Members_ykyN7vn
First Poster
Options

I am also having same issue on S22 Ultra.

Has any one found fix for this issue ?

Also battery life is terrible.

0 Likes
funvin
First Poster
Options

Just got a new Galaxy S23 and have the same issue. Anyone figured out a solution yet?

0 Likes
resonanzia
First Poster
Options

You have to allow popup in the notification settings

0 Likes
Hong Hong
First Poster
Options

I have face same issue as you but after i change my notifications then the problem solve.
App Notifications > Notification Types > Turned Allowed for Pop-up. 

Problem solve

0 Likes