Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What do you guys think about S23 Ultra

(Topic created on: 02-08-2022 07:35 PM)
Dandy__
Pathfinder
Options
Do you think S23 Ultra would be a big step up in game from it's older Brother S22 ultra 
In terms of battery and Cameras?
5 REPLIES 5
Blessed4life
Black Belt 
Options
I hope so.
-Robot-
Samsung Members Star ★
Options
No one knows what the s23 Ultra will bring as it not out yet. Rumours and supposed leaks will remain to be rumours until official release
BandOfBrothers
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

I think it's going to be an exciting Unpacked Event @Dandy__ and I'm looking forward to what Samsung officially provide in regards to the specifications and features of the new Samsung Galaxy s²³ Ultra.

Then I'll be watching tech blogs and YouTube reviews once these people get their hands on one to give a review on what the new phone brings.

Daily Driver > Samsung Galaxy s²⁴ Ultra 512Gb ~ Titanium Black.

The advice I offer is my own and does not represent Samsung’s position.
I'm here to help. " This is the way. "

Babishko
Hotshot
Options
I confidently think @Dandy that it's specs will include a new HP2 200Mp camera sensor and it will be shipped to all markets with the Snapdragon 8 Gen2 exclusively (No Exynos variant) and will have a 5000Mah battery for starters. It's selfie camera and zoom cameras and Ultra wide camera set up will be as used on the S22 Ultra with software tweaks etc. It will probably not have SD card capability or a headphone Jack or a charger in the box. It should feature 45W charging or possibly 60W but I personally doubt the latter. Onboard flash storage will be TWICE as fast as that offered on the S22 Ultra which itself is no slouch for read and write speeds, so overall it looks like a very large upgrade over the S22 Ultra in many areas. Except price I guess. It promises to be a very special phone though in my opinion and I would advise anyone thinking of buying the Fold or Flip 4 devices to only commit themselves financially to either of these devices when they have compared it to the S23U when it is released next February or March otherwise you may have big regrets. 👍 👍
0 Likes
michaelxy
Pioneer
Options

S22U with Exo was a joke. Calling issues, camera a joke. It can only be better with S23U. But I dont now, if the cam will be better as in my Note9.

Note9, unihertz jelly pro, Nokia 6300, xCover4, xCover5, Galaxy Tab Active3, S23 Ultra 0,5 TB
0 Likes