Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Weather Widget help

(Topic created on: 09-03-2022 06:39 PM)
SRS76
Navigator
Options
Today I got my pre-order Galaxy S22 Ultra 256GB uk version from o2, and the weather Widget on this phone doesn't seem to be working properly as it's not auto-refreshing.

Is anyone else having this issue with this Widget on there S22 Ultra? And if got it to work way it should what did you do to get it working?
0 Likes
13 REPLIES 13
Sniffer
Pathfinder
Options
What auto refresh have you set for the widget? Mine's set for every 3 hours and works.
0 Likes
SRS76
Navigator
Options
Mine is also set to 3hrs auto refresh and never does I leave it to go over the 3h to see if it's network connection problem or GPS works fine if manually refresh it. Don't know if it's just because phone new and might be trying learn refresh and my location.
0 Likes
Sniffer
Pathfinder
Options
Going to set mine to every hour and see if it definitely updates but not noticed a problem on the 3 hour refresh. However I've not been checking how often it refreshed. But it did update 30 minutes ago so assuming it's working.
0 Likes
Onepunch23
Pioneer
Options
It's not just you I'm having this issue asides from many deal breakers. I've been looking forward to getting this s22 exynos 2200 today only to be let down massively. I'm returning it tomorrow. But I have also had issues with widgets not refreshing, apps freezing and downloads taking forever even though I've got great Internet and all my other devices are fine. This model needs serious tweaking.
Sniffer
Pathfinder
Options
Really strange how some are having issues but others aren't.
0 Likes
-Robot-
Samsung Members Star ★
Options
I put on the weather widget just to see if their was any issues but found none

My refresh was set to 1 hour and updated as expected

0 Likes
SRS76
Navigator
Options
I've set it to hourly refresh this morning and still isn't working to auto refresh as can see I had to refresh it myself this morning then left it till now see if would but hasn't from time it was last done by myself.20220226_122324_12514_1645878204.jpg
0 Likes
YFccc
Student
Options

Same here. I can also download a weather app, but they're all ugly and full of ads. Hope Samsung can fix it soon. It's annoying. 

0 Likes
NickyPm
First Poster
Options

Been having this same problem since day one and still doesn't work. I've reset the widget cleard the cache done everything. Reset the I agree to use my location. No data saver is on. Can't think of anything else it just won't auto refresh..

0 Likes