Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Volume bar is gray after one UI 5.1 update

(Topic created on: 25-02-2023 09:10 AM)
Niels7
Apprentice
Options

Hello everyone,

After installing the one UI 5.1 update on my S22 the volume bar turned from the color of my theme into gray, al lot of other things have also a lot less vibrant color such as suggested words and the brightness slider. I can't seem to fix this issue and it really isn't aesthetically pleasing. Does someone know a solution?

5 REPLIES 5
keith30
Maestro
Options
Mine turned from a green colour to plain white. The only thing you can do is try out the different colours from the pallette, this is the problem when you get an update and is not always for the better.
urijah
First Poster
Options

yes i noticed the same thing. the color pallette doesn't apply to the volume but it does apply to the color of the navigation notifications. so all the notification icons are the same color and its really throwing me off. also my phone is in dark mode so my vol indicator is gray and its so bland. miss the previous coloring options

CalebComputers
Student
Options

I'm also having the above issues. Thanks for creating this topic. I hope they fix / revert these changes. They should especially add an option to change the notification icons back to default colors. 

Niels7
Apprentice
Options

Yep, the exact same for me and it looks like it for everyone, it literally looks extremely bland and it just limits the customization possibilities. The old design looked way better

markrive
Student
Options
Rubbish update, again !
0 Likes