Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Video Recording problem?

(Topic created on: 05-10-2022 11:30 PM)
ispam
Apprentice
Options
Hello
Does anyone suffering from a problem with their video recording on s22 ultra snapdragon, the recorded video contain alot of lag and weird colors problem, i guess there is something wrong with the OIS
5 REPLIES 5
ispam
Apprentice
Options
This is what i mean + ois is so wiggly Screenshot_20221005-233042_Gallery.jpg
ispam
Apprentice
Options
0 Likes
Babishko
Hotshot
Options
I have never seen that very bad issue before @ispam on Samsung Members or anywhere else for that matter. I think you should take your phone to a service centre and get this problem looked at and sorted as soon as possible. That F40 is a truly beautiful car but the video shot by your phone really is unwatchable. Is your phone new or has this problem only arisen for you following a software update??... 👍 👍
-Robot-
Samsung Members Star ★
Options
You may find that most people here don't have the Snapdragon soc phone as this is the European Community site which got the Exynos version

You may get more response from the US site

On my exynos s22 Ultra, I have not taken many video but the rare times I have, it seemed fine
ispam
Apprentice
Options
I bought it when it was first released back in Egypt, i didn't record alot of videos back then, when i came to UK i started using my video camera filming cars, that's when i noticed this error, it doesn't happen all the time like in 100 videos, 20 of them have this problem specifically when the device is heated