Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

UPS lost my phone on the way back to Samsung warranty repair center

(Topic created on: 18-02-2023 10:02 PM)
Jason2023
First Poster
Options

Shipped my Galaxy 22 128gb white phone back to Samsung via a provided QR code to the Samsung return center in Texas. I thought it was odd that this overnight package had not updated in 3-4 days and said "weather delay", even though there were no weather related issues between my house and the destination. Upon calling UPS and speaking to a member of management they admitted that the package has been "misplaced" in their system. I contacted Samsung with this information and they gave me a case number of ********** but I haven't heard anything further. I am currently without a cell phone and need to find a resolution to this soon. 

0 Likes
2 REPLIES 2
Members_JuHJ1uV
First Poster
Options

Hey, 

I am also currently facing the same issue, sent the new S23 ultra for service through UPS, but they have misplaced the package, I am also still waiting, any updates regarding this frim your side?

0 Likes
Jason2023
First Poster
Options

I am sorry you are having the same issue! Eventually I got a refund. It took probably 30 phone calls and finally someone sent me a link for the refund from Samsung. Just keep calling..

It is so sad that such a great company has such terrible customer service.

0 Likes