Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Upgrade

(Topic created on: 25-01-2023 06:10 PM)
Barford1011
Navigator
Options
So I own an s22 ultra and reading the reviews on s23 ultra I was wondering if I should go for the upgrade? Part of me was thinking should I swap to different phone as Samsung has let me down a little on their style, the puds Pro are good and so is the watch. I liked te s21 ultra but it seams the way forward I'd to be big and square.
0 Likes
9 REPLIES 9
GusB
Big Cheese
Options
Well.. environmentally, financially and your own requirements would probably result in a no, you don't NEED to upgrade. The s22u is a fantastic phone, the camera is great, the speed is good, the features are good...

The real question is, if you can personally afford to upgrade do you WANT to upgrade ! 😂

I'm in the same place, love the s22u but equally love tech and taking photos and am a bit of a sucker for the new phone...I'm likely to upgrade.
Barford1011
Navigator
Options
To be fair I will most prob upgrade
GusB
Big Cheese
Options
Hahaha
0 Likes
FarhanKhan
Pioneer
Options
Always upgrade to latest model of Samsung 100%
0 Likes
Barford1011
Navigator
Options
Yeh but I get the grace of yearly upgrade and if s23 ultra same as s22 ultra then no point
BandOfBrothers
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

I'm certainly looking forward to the Samsung Unpacked Event.

Daily Driver > Samsung Galaxy s²⁴ Ultra 512Gb ~ Titanium Black.

The advice I offer is my own and does not represent Samsung’s position.
I'm here to help. " This is the way. "

BaronDigo
Helping Hand
Options
If you have a chance to upgrade, I would recommend it. S23 is coming with a bang.
0 Likes
Babishko
Hotshot
Options
Coming with a bang?. They said that about the Note 7 and what a terrible irony that was!... 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 Just joking @BaronDigo.. I feel that the S23 series will be Samsung's best ever and the S23 Ultra will be top of my shopping list. 👍
0 Likes
BaronDigo
Helping Hand
Options
😂yu got me there