Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Update of S22 Ultra

(Topic created on: 10-03-2022 08:30 PM)
Theredbaron0070
Explorer
Options
Just to let others know who I have spoken with, I have just checked the order tracking and now my phone status is saying preparing to dispatch and as tracking button below, takes me to the DPD website but no details that side as yet.
I ordered the Graphite on 10th Feb, supposed to be delivered today.
Anyway thought I'd let you all know the latest 
7 REPLIES 7
BandOfBrothers
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

🤞 you'll get some tracking info soon @Theredbaron0070 

Daily Driver > Samsung Galaxy s²⁴ Ultra 512Gb ~ Titanium Black.

The advice I offer is my own and does not represent Samsung’s position.
I'm here to help. " This is the way. "

0 Likes
Theredbaron0070
Explorer
Options
Cheers bro 👍🏻🍺
0 Likes
NitinSuneja
First Poster
Options
Same here. Ordered the Graphite on 09 February. Supposed to be delivered today. On chat with customer service now and they are saying it is due to DPD and Panther having a limit on the number of packages they can deliver in a day.
They are not able to confirm when it will
be delivered. Which means I do not know when to even expect it to arrive.
The website still says it is due to arrive today. It is on step 4, "Headed to your country" which has been the same status for the last 2 days.
First time I have been disappointed with Samsung customer service. 😕
0 Likes
Theredbaron0070
Explorer
Options
I feel your pain mate, I went through all the same yesterday with the amateur samsung customer service personnel, if it was my phone I wouldn't care to be honest but I got the S22 Ultra as a birthday present for my daughter and its her birthday tomorrow, so I am really angry with Samsung mate
0 Likes
NitinSuneja
First Poster
Options
Oh man. That's a nightmare. I don't envy you explaining that. Then again, daughters are more understanding especially with dad! 😊
Best of luck with it arriving tomorrow.
0 Likes
Rajsahab
Helping Hand
Options
I don't know what's exactly happening with Samsung, i ordered my s22 ultra on 19th of February and delivery date was chosen 25th February but I received my phone on 21st February, after setting up my s22 ultra and I used for few days than found my s22 ultra is having problems with the Bluetooth connectivity issues than contacting customer support and they suggested me to return the phone for replacement, as they advised me I returned the phone to them and they have received the faulty phone in 28th February, after that they have created replacement order since 2nd march its says processing. Samscum customer service is absolutely disgusting
0 Likes
HM9K
Pioneer
Options
hey man, just be patient! samsung always delivers you jus gotta cast aside the doubt and feel honoured that you are given the opportunity to be bestowed one of their products 🤣