Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Original topic:

Update not available

(Topic created on: 01-05-2022 02:25 PM)
Krisalex79
Helping Hand
Options

Samsung, when you are planning to release the May update for S22 Ultra in Bulgaria/European Uinion? Others got it a week ago. We still don't have it. Can you tell us HONESTLY the date and time of release?

The FACT that i PRETEND to believe you, DOES NOT mean i actually believe you.
0 Likes

2 Solutions

Accepted Solutions
Solution
Glenntech
Samsung Members Star ★
Options
Not everyone has an update yet and will depend on region and on carrier supplied phones.
I'm not aware of S22 range phones getting them in the UK yet
Updates will roll out gradually and should get to your phone soon

View solution in context

Solution
Risky24
Helping Hand
Options
Samsung never provides advanced information about when they will release a software update. It's always been released in different countries at different times and have operated this way for at least the last 10 years.
Only in special circumstances have they promised updates in a certain time frame.
You just need to wait for the update to reach your device when it's available for your region/CSC code.

View solution in context

5 REPLIES 5
Solution
Glenntech
Samsung Members Star ★
Options
Not everyone has an update yet and will depend on region and on carrier supplied phones.
I'm not aware of S22 range phones getting them in the UK yet
Updates will roll out gradually and should get to your phone soon
Krisalex79
Helping Hand
Options

Hello @Glenntech, My phone is not bound/locked to operator, it is operator unlocked, i bought it directly from a Samsung store - directly from Samsung, if this changes things....

0 Likes
Solution
Risky24
Helping Hand
Options
Samsung never provides advanced information about when they will release a software update. It's always been released in different countries at different times and have operated this way for at least the last 10 years.
Only in special circumstances have they promised updates in a certain time frame.
You just need to wait for the update to reach your device when it's available for your region/CSC code.
Krisalex79
Helping Hand
Options

Hello @Risky24, Thanks for the answer. I can only hope it comes earlier than later. Thanks again.

Krisalex79
Helping Hand
Options

Hello moderators,

you can delete this thread, if you see fit. I received the answers i was looking for.

Thanks tonthe people who gave me the meaningful answers, Kudos guys, your answers are most appreciated.

0 Likes