Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unbelievable... Long delay to get my phone

(Topic created on: 01-12-2022 12:07 PM)
bathamneh
Journeyman
Options
I am waiting for more than a month to get my order delivered.. ordered on 3rd November and today should I have it. Received email another delay for 2 weeks more. 
Poor communication 
0 Likes
10 REPLIES 10
bathamneh
Journeyman
Options
I sent email to CEO
0 Likes
bathamneh
Journeyman
Options
Any one jave same issue
0 Likes
bathamneh
Journeyman
Options
Any one have same problems
0 Likes
AshP_
Options

I'm sorry to hear you've encountered a delay with your order, @bathamneh, I recommend maintaining contact with the Online Shop Team for further assistance, they can be reached at 0330 726 7467. 

0 Likes
bathamneh
Journeyman
Options
Online shop team and customer service unfortunately are unhelful. The agent said me that even if you go to higher mamger we are using same tool so no changes. Even to change the order with same offer i had initially but the answer No...
0 Likes
Cairine
First Poster
Options
Same issue here, checked this morning (was due today) and it has updated with 2 week delay (ordered on 6th November). No emails from Samsung and leaving country for Christmas holidays in less than 2 weeks. Hopefully they get back to me soon so I can rearrange delivery date to late January!
0 Likes
bathamneh
Journeyman
Options
They will not get back.. you have to call then and when you call you will get apologies and no more updates ..
Samsung got worse recently
0 Likes
Kads38
First Poster
Options

Have you guys got your phone yet?? I ordered mine just before Xmas and was supposed to be delivered today. Just got an email saying will be delivered in 2 weeks!!

0 Likes
bathamneh
Journeyman
Options
I got mine and return it..
0 Likes