Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to purchase

(Topic created on: 23-07-2022 11:39 PM)
DaveB
Journeyman
Options
How crazy is this?? I try to purchase Samsung flagship phone S22 Ultra tonight and guess what? I couldn't. The checkout button wasn't working. I pressed it so many times and it wouldn't work. Is this just another example of how far Samsung have fallen behind Apple?? I hope not
9 REPLIES 9
Tourbillon De La Vie
Samsung Members Star ★
Options

Tried another browser

BandOfBrothers
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

Try clearing your cache and cookies and history in your browser or maybe try another device to complete the purchase @DaveB 

I'm in the UK and checked the Samsung Online UK Shop Site and the process is working for me.

I wish you all the best with purchasing.  :smiling-face: 

Daily Driver > Samsung Galaxy s²⁴ Ultra 512Gb ~ Titanium Black.

The advice I offer is my own and does not represent Samsung’s position.
I'm here to help. " This is the way. "

0 Likes
Anonymous User
Not applicable
Options
the samsung site is a bit messed up ... you have to do everything very slowly and wait for every single page to load
0 Likes
DaveB
Journeyman
Options
Thanks for offering support and help. I'll try another device to purchase the phone instead of my Note 10 plus. Thanks
Richmar83
Helping Hand
Options
There's been an issue for a few days with the site & S22 orders. Current offer is free buds and a SmartTag+ with a purchase but the SmartTags+ are out of stock. It won't let you remove it or get to checkout process to order (which you'd think it would and then them send a SmartTag when in stock).
If you're after an Ultra then Argos are doing an offer with a free pair of Buds Pro (rather than buds live), and unlike Samsung Shop then you get to choose which of the 3 colours you'd want.
0 Likes
BandOfBrothers
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

Hello again @DaveB 

May I ask how did you get on with this ?

0 Likes
DaveB
Journeyman
Options
Hi, I finally managed to purchase a S22 Ultra! Yay!! Thanks to everyone who helped!
0 Likes
BandOfBrothers
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

Sweet @DaveB  👍

What did you have to do as this may help others finding themselves in a similar situation seeking out advice 

0 Likes
DaveB
Journeyman
Options
Hi, the only thing that was different was a notification popped up from Samsung on my phone stating there was a change in terms and conditions which I accepted. I didn't do anything else that could affect my ability to purchase from their website. I'm pleased I managed to buy the S22 Ultra which arrives tomorrow! Very excited to upgrade the Note 10 Plus!