Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to access upgrade program lounge

(Topic created on: 11-02-2022 08:28 AM)
MasterScreen
Explorer
Options
I bought S21 Ultra back in January last year. I would like to upgrade to S22 ultra. I have upgrade program as well but unable to log on. I have not yet received email to invite me to upgrade although it has been 12 months. Any suggestions? 
9 REPLIES 9
mattybuk1
Pioneer
Options

I have the same issue - Everytime I ring they just tell me to go away basically... 

Markt39
Explorer
Options
I have had the same issue and when you ring up they say we will conatct you with a certain time frame and don't. Awful customer services and I'm very tempted to move to another manufacturer
mattybuk1
Pioneer
Options

I'm still waiting for a reply 4 days later...

steve0
Voyager
Options

@MasterScreen wrote:
I bought S21 Ultra back in January last year. I would like to upgrade to S22 ultra. I have upgrade program as well but unable to log on. I have not yet received email to invite me to upgrade although it has been 12 months. Any suggestions? 

Explain a bit more - you can't log into your account?

I had problems when I was logged into my samsung account and  followed the link to the upgrade lounge. When I entered my loan number and my email , it said experiencing technical difficulties try again later.

I then logged out and tried again and this time it was successful. Note because your not logged in you won't get the samsung points - although when I followed that up on twitter , they said programme upgrade members don't qualify for the points

I will add, I had received an email to upgrade- so you may still find  you can't upgrade

MasterScreen
Explorer
Options
Unable to log onto upgrade program lounge. Contacted Samsung via text chat and they said I have to wait for an invitation emal. I find it difficult to believe as terms and conditions in the upgrade program clearly state that you are able to upgrade after 12 months. Not a clue what's going on 😞
steve0
Voyager
Options

@MasterScreen  It seems to be just luck when people get their invites. In the past upgrades I have been able to apply for the upgrade from the upgrade programme  link  on their website, way before receiving the email invite. 

MasterScreen
Explorer
Options
Unfortunately no luck logging in: Wrong credentials, please try again.
MasterScreen
Explorer
Options
I got it working now without receiving email from Samsung. Thank you all.
Bunceythegreat
First Poster
Options
What did you do to get it working as I'm putting loan I'd in and surname and still getting wrong credentials
0 Likes