Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

UI one 5.0 for Galaxy s22 ultra

(Topic created on: 16-08-2022 05:57 PM)
GalaxyForever77
Apprentice
Options
It's been 2 weeks sine the release of the ui 5.0 beta for galaxy s22 ultra in Germany and USA but still waiting to try it out in the UK, I don't know why we are always the last to get the latest updates, does anyone know anything about it?
9 REPLIES 9
Glenntech
Samsung Members Star ★
Options
Unfortunately no published information on when it's available other than it will be released to other regions over the coming months. So could be anytime
adamlee
Big Cheese
Options
It's not been 2 weeks yet
Reylob
Samsung Members Star ★
Options

I am very happy to wait for it to be as stable as it can be. 

slimsonny
First Poster
Options
Am sick of it us in the UK 🇬🇧 are the last to receive updates and Beta this is wrong samsung we buy our phones just like everyone else .
0 Likes
Members_UAd7uZe
First Poster
Options

Not exactly true, we get the monthly updates quicker 

0 Likes
Dragonreb2
Explorer
Options
Don't forget that it is a beta trial, Samsung aren't obliged to send this out to anybody, they do it to get feedback on software in development.

We'll just have to be patient and when it is ready for the UK market, they will push it ☺
Risky24
Helping Hand
Options
Every year I see the same thing. Users complaining about not having immediate access to a beta programme. Samsung did not promise you betas, stable software is what you are guaranteed.

You are in no way entitled to participate in the beta. It's up to Samsung to decide where they want to gather feedback from.
0 Likes
GalaxyForever77
Apprentice
Options
Wow! chill out mate you sound like your about to blow up. Why you're here first place if you're not waiting to try out the beta, we're just trying to have a nice conversation u don't need to be rude.
0 Likes
Risky24
Helping Hand
Options
Blow up? Because of an unknown individual's comment on the Internet? You give them way too much credit.
To answer your question, I'm here because I am waiting on the beta as well. The difference is I'm not here complaining like a child about it.
It's just a bit annoying reading the same sort of comments every year about this.
Sick of the UK getting a beta late? Samsung is wrong because of it? Some of us need to grow up and learn to be patient. We don't always get what we want when we want it.

0 Likes