Close

What are you looking for?

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Go to solution Solved

Trying to sort Samsung paying my outstanding balance for S21 - Customer Service abysmal

(Topic created on: 22-03-2022 10:38 AM)
Saxacat
Voyager
Options

Got an email from Samsung saying my upgrade was complete and my S21 would be paid off within 10 working days; well the 10th working day was last Friday and it hasn't been paid. 

Been trying to contact someone at Samsung to sort it for over 2 days now, phone calls, live chat all without success; everyone I speak to on the phone is the wrong department (many not Samsung) and Live Chat just times out before an agent appears.

So frustrating 😡

Samsung make some great products, but their customer service is the worst I have ever encountered. 

0 Likes

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
Saxacat
Voyager
Options

I contacted Samsung using the 03307267467 number, using option 2 on the menu; this was the Tuesday, with the 10 days expiring the previous Friday. I explained the situation, that the 10 working days had expired without payment; I had to email a screenshot of the email from Samsung saying the upgrade was complete. I was told I'd be contacted within 24 to 48hrs.

Later on the Tuesday, coincidentally, I got the usual email from Klarna saying my S21 payment would shortly be taken. 

On Wednesday I got an email from Samsung saying the S21 had been paid off; it had. I also got a refund from Klarna for the amount of an S21 monthly payment. The refund confused me a bit, but it became clear when an S21 payment was taken from me on Monday _ this payment was obviously in the system and couldn't be stopped, so they effectively refunded it, before I paid it.

Happy its all sorted, although Samsung really need to get their systems sorted to stop this happening. 

View solution in context

9 REPLIES 9
Mcnalk
Journeyman
Options

I'm having the same issue. Contact number on the email and given to me via chat is the trade in team but they say they can't help and can't explain why their number is on the email. They did give me an email address to try, not had a response yet - 

support@samsunguk.zendesk.com

0 Likes
Mcnalk
Journeyman
Options

Also contacted Klarna and they have escalated to 2nd line support. I should get a response in 'a few days'....

0 Likes
Saxacat
Voyager
Options
Managed to speak to someone at Samsung today, they asked for a screenshot of email that said my upgrade was complete. I was told they'd get back to me in 24 to 48hrs; we'll see.

When I spoke to Klarna on Monday they said there was nothing they could do, Samsung had to sort it. Might try them again if I don't hear back from Samsung.
0 Likes
Earlydoors
Journeyman
Options
Same issue. Will watch this thread with Interest
0 Likes
Saxacat
Voyager
Options

Success. Just had an email from Klarna saying my S21 account has been paid; checked my online Klarna account, just to be sure, and it now only shows the S22 account. Phew 🙂

Windy18
Student
Options

How did you manage that? I am still struggling!

0 Likes
Solution
Saxacat
Voyager
Options

I contacted Samsung using the 03307267467 number, using option 2 on the menu; this was the Tuesday, with the 10 days expiring the previous Friday. I explained the situation, that the 10 working days had expired without payment; I had to email a screenshot of the email from Samsung saying the upgrade was complete. I was told I'd be contacted within 24 to 48hrs.

Later on the Tuesday, coincidentally, I got the usual email from Klarna saying my S21 payment would shortly be taken. 

On Wednesday I got an email from Samsung saying the S21 had been paid off; it had. I also got a refund from Klarna for the amount of an S21 monthly payment. The refund confused me a bit, but it became clear when an S21 payment was taken from me on Monday _ this payment was obviously in the system and couldn't be stopped, so they effectively refunded it, before I paid it.

Happy its all sorted, although Samsung really need to get their systems sorted to stop this happening. 

Mcnalk
Journeyman
Options

Pleased to hear it's sorted. I have fingers crossed for mine too!

Mcnalk
Journeyman
Options

Just had a confirmation email from Klarna to say that Samsung have finally acknowledged the return and paid the balance. Still not heard a peep our of Samsung, which I find a real disgrace and reflects terribly on their brand.