Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Touch Screen Glitch

(Topic created on: 15-10-2022 01:02 AM)
PaulC59
Troubleshooter
Options
Just wondering if anyone else has occasional glitches on their touch screen S22 Ultra with Samsung film screen protector

I have already previously mentioned the occasional deal links and buttons on some emails and Web pages

But I have noticed that sometimes the touch screen is non responsive or returns the wrong command?

E.g its most noticeable when playing games such as subway surfer where you need to do quick and repetitive moves I.e it works fine for a while but then out of the blue you swipe left but it goes right or jumps instead? Don't get me wrong losing lives in a game isn't the end of the world

I also notice on certain links you get the gesture when you click it but it doesn't open the link or sometimes you need to click multiple times to make it follow a link?

I have increased sensitivity activated to accommodate the screen protector

I have cleared the caches etc which seems to be quite regular these days

The phone has previously been reset and phone and all apps are up to date

This is an ad hoc issue I.e works fine most of the time
0 Likes
3 REPLIES 3
-Robot-
Samsung Members Star ★
Options
I have had no issues with the screen at all, I don't use the Samsung Screen protector though. I used a screen protector recommend by follow member on here

@Glenntech recommended the Tauri Screen protector which works great
0 Likes
BandOfBrothers
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

I decided to use the Whitestone Dome Glass Screen Protector over the Samsung option as I prefer the feel of Glass and not plastic @PaulC59 

I have no deadspots with the Protector affixing via silicone all over.

It also works well with the Fingerprint Scanner and most phone case's.

Daily Driver > Samsung Galaxy s²⁴ Ultra 512Gb ~ Titanium Black.

The advice I offer is my own and does not represent Samsung’s position.
I'm here to help. " This is the way. "

0 Likes
PaulC59
Troubleshooter
Options
Thank you both for your comments, I'll give it a try. Do you know if it's OK with the Samsung smart case I.e the one that's like a wallet with a window for viewing notifications as some glass protectors don't fit well with these cases
0 Likes