Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

The best SAMSUNG fake promotion

(Topic created on: 19-11-2022 01:20 AM)
Stirnis
First Poster
Options

I choose Samsung S22 because of promotion to get Buds2 pro, but after purchase SAMSUNG say`s it`s too late to claim! Despite the fact that the delivery slot and really date was late. 

Absolutely stupid!!!

How can I return the phone? Thank you for help, regards

0 Likes
2 REPLIES 2
BandOfBrothers
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

The promotional deals have strict start and end dates on them which cannot be changed when creating the claim.

Unfortunately I've seen past posts where it seems a person has missed out on the freebies due to late / delayed delivery.

The claim form I believe needs the imei of the phone keyed into it to validate the claim.

If you purchased direct from Samsung then I'd suggest to contact their online shop team to ask if they can do anything.

If a phone is purchased by a 3rd party or network then I'd suggest to approach them.

If you purchased direct from Samsung UK then you have 14 days to return the phone for any reason.

After 14 days they wouldn't accept a return.

There should have been a returns label in the in-transit box to arrange return or call / email the Samsung Online Shop Team.

Samsung Online Shop Team.
0330 726 7467
https://www.samsung.com/uk/shop-faq/
e : support@samsunguk.zendesk.com

If I can be of any further help then please don't hesitate. Take care.  😎 

Daily Driver > Samsung Galaxy s²⁴ Ultra 512Gb ~ Titanium Black.

The advice I offer is my own and does not represent Samsung’s position.
I'm here to help. " This is the way. "

0 Likes
Osimoregulation
Journeyman
Options
Just tell Samsung to honour their promotion promise that's all. If they can do that that would be very helpful
0 Likes