Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Super fast charging

(Topic created on: 09-11-2022 08:42 AM)
Tat2
Journeyman
Options
So I hadn't really noticed if this problem happened before updating to the latest software or if its happened since the update but when I connect my charger and go to the notification screen, for a second it says super fast charging then changes to just charging. The time to fully charge doesn't change at all so really isn't a problem in that respect but it just more annoying than anything as I know it used to say super fast charging. Has this happened to anyone else or noticed if this is something that has happened since the update? 

Note... I have made sure that fast charging, super fast charging are anabled. 

14 REPLIES 14
maodaa
Voyager
Options
It's not google. This change is part of one ui.
0 Likes
nikki29
First Poster
Options

Yes i even realised that, the moment i updated my device it happens. The second i insert my cable it says super fast charging and even the charging color was the super fast color. BUT then a mini seconds later it changed to the word charging only with the normal green color charging. Not even the word fast charging when I used my adaptor from my other samsung flip phone. At first i thought it was my room extender problem. But then when i charge at my hall area it still says the word charging. And I even bought 3 set of charger and now i dont feel satisfied if it doesnt stated the word fast charging. To be honest i love the glow color than this green color charging.

0 Likes
thahim
Journeyman
Options

Same thing happens to my phone. I dont have any option for superfast charging in settings.

0 Likes
FaisalSayed
First Poster
Options

Hello. 

You can try press on Charging word on notification bar up screen, and see what the charge status 

Screenshot_20240307_085629_Samsung Internet.png

Screenshot_20240307_085638_Device care.png

0 Likes
war88
First Poster
Options
My charger is connected to my phone and keeps jumping in and out really fast why power is connected and there nothing wrong with the plug or cable or port but I gone back to my standard fast charger and no problem can you tell what going on please
0 Likes