Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Super fast charging

(Topic created on: 09-11-2022 09:35 AM)
Tat2
Journeyman
Options
So I hadn't really noticed if this problem happened before updating to the latest software or if its happened since the update but when I connect my charger and go to the notification screen, for a second it says super fast charging then changes to just charging. The time to fully charge doesn't change at all so really isn't a problem in that respect but it just more annoying than anything as I know it used to say super fast charging. Has this happened to anyone else or noticed if this is something that has happened since the update? 

Note... I have made sure that fast charging, super fast charging are anabled. 

13 REPLIES 13
nowdeleted
Big Cheese
Options
I never leave my phone on charge overnight. So roll on a few hours and 4am. alarm call. The phone was at 86%, so onto the wireless charger 38 minutes to full charge. But 7 minutes later fully charged. So no complaints here.
0 Likes
keith30
Maestro
Options
Yes that's right it only shows for a few seconds that its superfast charging even throu you might think it's only fast charging. Nothing to worry about.
0 Likes
Tat2
Journeyman
Options
I know it used to say Super fast charging the whole time it was on charge, just not sure when it changed to just say "charging". Not worried about the charging time. It still seems to charge in the same amount of time as before.
0 Likes
Tat2
Journeyman
Options
Never leave mine on overnight either. Always fully charge before bed.
Time it takes to charge hasn't changed just not sure why it doesn't say the same as before.
0 Likes
pepsikennedy
Troubleshooter
Options
Same here with my A53 5G. Just updated to UI 5.0. Was showing up previous tho.
0 Likes
-Robot-
Samsung Members Star ★
Options
This is normal on android 13, alot of people have posted about this already
0 Likes
maodaa
Voyager
Options

And still samsung keep this stupid change instead of roll back to how it was before. Even they do not have idea the reason for this useless change.

0 Likes
-Robot-
Samsung Members Star ★
Options
It may have been Google who made it. After all its is their os, not Samsungs
0 Likes
cavellix
Pathfinder
Options
Well mine has super fast charging displayed and it stays there.
0 Likes