Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Still can't use my S22 Ultra

(Topic created on: 20-08-2022 11:08 PM)
Autokrator
Explorer
Options

Still can't use my new phone almost 5 months after receiving it. Samsung customer service is totally disgusting. My new phone that I paid over £1000 for is just sitting there in the box.

Will never buy anything from Samsung ever again.

4 REPLIES 4
Dandy__
Pathfinder
Options
What's going on?
0 Likes
Autokrator
Explorer
Options
Basically I traded in my Note10+ for the S22 Ultra but missed the 2 week deadline to send in my old phone as I was away when the new phone was delivered (the phone was very late being delivered to me as I'd pre-ordered it in February!).

So they locked my new phone. Can't get anywhere with the non-existent customer service so have just given up.
AndrewL
Options

@Autokrator: I'm really sorry to hear that you have encountered this issue with your new Galaxy S22 Ultra. If you have not returned your existing device within the allotted time period after receiving your new phone, then you should have received a notification from the Trade In Team, either on the phone itself or via email, with instructions on how to unlock the device. This could be something as simple as sending your existing device to them, however if you're unsure what to do next then I recommend reaching out to the team directly on 0333 207 9676 or helpdesk@samsungrecycle.co.uk where an advisor will be able to clarify this for you. Please accept my apologies for any inconvenience this may have caused you. 

WelshPaul
Troubleshooter
Options
So have you actually sent the device you agreed to trade in back to Samsung?

My advice comes from being a UK Samsung iPhone user.

Current Devices:
  • iPhone 14 Pro 256GB Deep Purple
  • Samsung Galaxy Buds+ > Model: SM-R175.