Did you mean: 

spam sms

(Topic created on: 2 weeks ago)
m_pavan
First Poster
Options

Continuous Spam Messages from "spinny_mfhdyajv_agent" and Similar Sources

Dear Samsung,

I am writing to report an issue I have been facing with continuous spam messages. Over the past few days, I have been receiving group chat messages from sources such as "spinny_mfhdyajv_agent" and several others with similar names. Despite my efforts to delete these messages and block the senders, they keep reappearing within minutes.

These spam messages are not only disruptive but also concerning, as they seem to bypass the usual blocking mechanisms. I am unsure how to effectively deal with this situation and would appreciate your assistance in resolving this matter.

Could you please guide me on the following points:
1. How can I permanently block these spam messages and prevent them from reappearing?
2. Is there any way to identify and report the sources of these messages more effectively?
3. Are there any specific settings or features within my service plan that can help mitigate this issue?

I trust that your expertise and resources will be able to provide a solution to this frustrating problem. Please let me know if you require any further information from my end to facilitate the resolution process.

Thank you for your prompt attention to this matter.

0 Likes
3 REPLIES 3
Tourbillon De La Vie
Samsung Members Star ★
Options

Where are you receiving spam messages. What apps? 

0 Likes
keith30
Maestro
Options
You need to explain where you are receiving them from, what messages app etc
0 Likes
lance78
Voyager
Options
My daughter has been getting through messenger too
0 Likes