Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Go to solution Solved

Sound Lagging/Audio Not in Sync for Videos

(Topic created on: 13-03-2022 04:05 PM)
BasicZero
Pioneer
Options

Ok, so I've been noticing this recently and it's becoming more obvious. When I play YouTube videos or any videos on my S22 Ultra the audio is always a little late or further ahead than the person that's speaking on the video. It's much worse on my Galaxy Buds pro. Does anyone else have this issue?

I'm on the newest update with the ability to disable the game optimization service.
Just for an update
This issue no longer happens to me. Its been patched from what I know.
Go to solution
345 REPLIES 345
Liam1997
Apprentice
Options
Yeah same, stuff like this should be ironed out especially with it being stuff people use so often
Nadman1
Apprentice
Options
Audio/ Video sync issues. As well as the System UI crashing causing it to pause for 2 mins on the lock screen.
Not great for a brand new flagship phone...
Nadman1
Apprentice
Options
Hard to tell if it is the chip. I doubt it as it was working fine before.
AdiYaro
Pathfinder
Options

It works. Thx 😀

0 Likes
gonsa
Journeyman
Options

Yep, same symptom. Micro sutter that makes the audio out of sync.

Also reboot works for a couple of minutes than it's back.

Members_GVHboop
Apprentice
Options

Yes, same issue here as well.

I spoke to Samsung support in Sweden today, that are unaware of it being a wide spread  issue after the latest updated. I was asked to reset phone settings,  I have done so now and we will see if that helps....If not I should proceed to a factory reset (not keen on doing that one).

I was also asked to call back in a few days, as by that time possibly more reports about same issue has been registered and Samsung actually will actually need to do something about it....

Biray
Apprentice
Options

I think you have a good point on this one. It happened to me for the first time yesterday when I came back home after being connected to my car via bluetooth. Restarted the phone, no issues until today when I got back home after (again) being connected to the car via bluetooth.

I am also on the March update (Exynos).

Orhunbekir06
Student
Options

After the Mar 17 update I got this issue too. Never before I had this. Only after the update did my phone start lagging when watching videos

0 Likes
mashdk
Pioneer
Options

To be honest, I'm actually quite impressed about Samsung here. 

Software coding errors happen. 

But Samsung has:

• Investigated an end users report in Samsung Members app and replied back within a day.
  • Found the error with another day. 
  • Replied back to everyone, who reported the error with cause of the error and how to solve it manually 
  • Promised to fix this the next update. 
0 Likes
Biray
Apprentice
Options

From my experience, the lag starts happening after having used bluetooth (in the car for example). Once I come back home after having used bluetooth in my car, the lag appears in all videos.

I am also on the March update of the Exynos variant.