Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sound fails after call if connected to Bluetooth Android 13

(Topic created on: 30-10-2022 10:29 PM)
DSan1
First Poster
Options

As the title states. If I'm connected to a Bluetooth device and make or receive a call, the sound will fail after the call is comleted. Also, when then trying to change volume the volume level bounces randomly, but without sound. 

Turning off bluetooth fixes.

It's like bluetooth thinks the call is ongoing and won't play audio or adjust the volume until you turn off bluetooth after every call.  This issue is fully repeatable. Just make or receive a call connected to any Bluetooth device, after the call completed you will not have sound until you turn off bluetooth.

Issue persisted after factory reset.

This started immediately after update to android 13.

S22 Ultra Verizon Android 13

5 REPLIES 5
BandOfBrothers
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

That's a conundrum @DSan1 

I use the Samsung Buds Live and on listening to music when I recieve a call or make one once the call ends the music restarts 9 times out of ten.

Very occasionally I have to restart my music in my Spotify App.

You could try > Clear Cache Files from the phone's System Partition Section  > https://www.samsung.com/uk/support/mobile-devices/how-do-i-clear-the-cache-on-my-device/ You may need to insert your earphones or hook upto a powered On Laptop to access the Clear Partition Section. This may help with lag or stutters as this clears the phone of old/unused or broken cache files.There is also a Repair Apps option in the Menu System too. 

If I can be of any further help then please don't hesitate. Take care.  😎 

Daily Driver > Samsung Galaxy s²⁴ Ultra 512Gb ~ Titanium Black.

The advice I offer is my own and does not represent Samsung’s position.
I'm here to help. " This is the way. "

0 Likes
joshjames16
Explorer
Options

This does not resolve the issue.

I've tried everything other than hard reset so far to no avail.

I can't really be bothered to perform a hard reset and set all my stuff back up, but I may have to try soon - it's driving me MAD

Troublesome1
First Poster
Options

I've got the same problem and it is very very annoying. Glad it's not just me though haha. 

cobyros
First Poster
Options

same issue here, very annoying!

Samsung S20 FE 5G

Vinayakk
Apprentice
Options

Same here. I've got it on my new S24+

0 Likes