Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sound disconnecting

(Topic created on: 07-12-2022 12:56 AM)
89jcowan
Apprentice
Options
Hello. Looking for some help/advide. When using my wired headphones to watch/listen on the phone the sound cuts out when switching apps. So I'll plug in my headphones and it'll register at the top, start watching a video on YouTube with sound, check a different app, go back to YouTube and the sound is no longer playing through the headphones and has changed to phone audio.
0 Likes
6 REPLIES 6
Ventor
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

@89jcowan Hello, try to solve the error, resetting the accessibility settings. Access Settings / General administration / Reset / Reset accessibility settings. You do not lose personal data. Tell us if it has been solved, Greetings.

"The quieter you become-the more you are able to hear..."

0 Likes
89jcowan
Apprentice
Options
Thanks for the response. This did not solve the issue unfortunately
0 Likes
Mobz
Voyager
Options
Have you tried going into recovery mode.

Wipe cache partition and then repair apps
0 Likes
89jcowan
Apprentice
Options
Thank you. I have, was advised when I called samsung but again it did not work. Likely issue is the headphones aren't compatible with the s22 so will try with some new ones.
nazg3
First Poster
Options
Hello, I'm having the same issue, any resolution yet? Hope you've managed to sort it out!
0 Likes
89jcowan
Apprentice
Options
Unfortunately not, tried newer headphones but still disconnects. Have just been putting up with it but now I'm getting audio issues on phone calls so will contacting Samsung again.
0 Likes