Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Snapchat repeating snaps in the story

(Topic created on: 21-04-2022 06:13 AM)
Kirito_855
First Poster
Options

Good day all

My mobile is Samsung galaxy S22 Ultra, My issue is with sanpchat the problem is when I watching any story the snaps is repeating 3 time till it got to next snaps in the story so I have to click the screen in the end of every snap to go to the next one. I tried everything and still same. Moreover I updated every app in my mobile. On the other hand my wife's mobile has the same issue.

0 Likes
4 REPLIES 4
Glenntech
Samsung Members Star ★
Options
I'd be reaching out to the app developers as its not something to do with the phone if its happening on both phones.
0 Likes
mmslasher
First Poster
Options

I've had the same issue with my S21 for months now. It's impossible to enjoy watching any of the news outlets like StayTuned now because it will reset itself back to the start when I'm half way through. I have no idea what's causing this

Tyler E
First Poster
Options

I have the same issue. I've reported the issue to Snapchat several times. I wish this would get fixed.

Studioxjt
First Poster
Options

Same here I notice it will pop up "failed to play track" error message every time too and I have Samsung music player installed, clearly device issue not app related. S21 ultra going on for months now. Getting sick of Samsung lol wish htc or lg was still in the biz 

0 Likes