Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Smart Switch

(Topic created on: 17-11-2022 04:15 PM)
VivLDN
First Poster
Options
Hi, I'm new here and I don't know if this has been discussed before. Apologies if it has.

I used Smart Switch to transfer all my data from my old Samsung Galaxy S9 to my new S22. It all went smoothly, it transferred absolute everything, EXCEPT my calendar appointments ans tasks. It did transfer, though, my repeated items,.like birthdays and anniversaries. 

Has this happened to someone else? If so, how did you solve it? Without manually entering them one by one on the new phone, that is.

Thanks.
0 Likes
4 REPLIES 4
KazBrekker09
Voyager
Options
I know this guy that knows lots about this stuff. I can ask him if you want. I'm kinda knew too. I started on Monday. Do you want me to ask the guy I know?
0 Likes
AndrewL
Options

@VivLDN: If you open the Calendar app on your new Galaxy S22 > Tap the 3 lines in the top right > Manage calendars, are your Samsung and Google calendars toggled on, along with the App events? If so, tap the Back button and check the drop down arrows to the right of each account to make sure that the Calendars are toggled on, then hit 'Sync now'. Furthermore, swipe from the top of the screen to the bottom, then again to enlarge the Quick Panel, and make sure that 'Sync' is enabled. Let me know if this helps. 

0 Likes
VivLDN
First Poster
Options
Did that on the old phone first before I transferred the data and then on my new phone. Very strange.

Anyway, they were not that many, so I added them manually.

Thank you for the response.
0 Likes
VivLDN
First Poster
Options
Yeah, why not? I now added the stuff manually, but it won't hurt to know for the future. Thanks.
0 Likes