Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Should I upgrade from s21 ultra?

(Topic created on: 19-05-2022 04:46 PM)
T_C
Pioneer
Options
I like the idea of the s pen and the squared screen on s22 ultra, design looks better overall, rounded screen on s21 ultra kinda sucks, think they will keep these things on s23 ultra and I should wait or should I upgrade?
0 Likes
5 REPLIES 5
Glenntech
Samsung Members Star ★
Options
This will be very much how you feel about the S22 Ultra.
For the most part you wouldn't really see any appreciable difference between the phones apart from physically.
S21 Ultra is a great device.
So your really only going on the S Pen and hardware design.
What I can say is the S Pen is definitely one of the best features for me. Such a useful handy tool.
But it's a great feature for me because I have uses for it.
Others have the phone and don't use it hardly.
I would suggest going to a Samsung Experience Store and getting hands on with it to see if its something for you.
It's a lot of money to spend, and if you find you might not really have a use then stick with the S21 Ultra
BandOfBrothers
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

As we're not that far off really from the Samsung s²³ Ultra launch so if this was my situation I'd wait and then choose.

Who knows once the s²³ Ultra has been released the s²²Ultra may have sweeter deals on them or maybe some good promotional freebies offered with the s²³ Ultra @T_C 

Daily Driver > Samsung Galaxy s²⁴ Ultra 512Gb ~ Titanium Black.

The advice I offer is my own and does not represent Samsung’s position.
I'm here to help. " This is the way. "

GusB
Big Cheese
Options
I would personally recommend sticking with s21u - nothing wrong with my 22u , but it's iterative improvements (at best!)from the 21 rather than a really noticeable 'upgrade' (other then the obvious SPen)
0 Likes
tinglish
Hotshot
Options
Personally speaking I'm sticking with the s21 ultra.
I felt a bit let down with Samsung with the s22 ultra,for the simple fact that it's a "note" phone and there is no true "s" series ultra this year.
I kind of get why they done it but still felt a little annoyed.
Saying that I did get the s22 base model and I love it 😁.
0 Likes
Brawler
First Poster
Options
Would you say it would be an improvement in 2023 to switch my s22 for a s21 ultra as in a swap?
0 Likes