Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Send a samsung galaxy not 22 s bacl

(Topic created on: 29-04-2022 07:16 PM)
Nettan
First Poster
Options

I orderd the new samsung note 22 s. Im not happy with the phone.. The phone has very poor battery and some other issues. Mars and in the beginning of April samsumg approved to take the phone back. I got an email that approved and should send me a adress ticket so, l can send i. And everybody talks also about the delay becuse of the corona... And now i pay for a phone that you approved to take back and i dont want.... The last mejl from samsung approval was 28 april... Im coursed five me tje adress so icand send the phone and stop  letting me pay i dont want.... The handle of this os very very slow

0 Likes
1 REPLY 1
BandOfBrothers
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

I can only speak as to what Samsung UK provides in the way of a cooling off period which is 28 days. If a person is unhappy for any reason then Samsung UK provide a Returns Label with the phone and upon request Samsung arrange for DPD Couriers to collect.

The refund then can take around 10 to 14 working days.

You would need to check the terms for your own region however in regards to the Returns and Refunds process.

As the Samsung Team here can't access accounts and orders you'll need to contact the Samsung Support Team for your own region who should have a contact number and email address to get a status update for the return of the handset.

I wish you all the best.  :smiling-face: 

Daily Driver > Samsung Galaxy s²⁴ Ultra 512Gb ~ Titanium Black.

The advice I offer is my own and does not represent Samsung’s position.
I'm here to help. " This is the way. "