Κλείσιμο

What are you looking for?

ακύρωση
Προβολή αποτελεσμάτων για 
Αντ' αυτού αναζήτηση για 
Μήπως εννοείτε: 

Αρχικό θέμα:

See Notifications on Lock Screen instead of just Icons

(Το θέμα δημιουργήθηκε στις: 21-08-2022 05:41 PM)
6191 Προβολές σελίδας
Sokpan
Explorer
Επιλογές
Just bought a Samsung S22 Ultra, and been trying to set it up to show me the incoming notifications in detail, when the phone is in standby lock screen.  

I can see the icons pop-up for the app I get a notification from (i.e. Outlook, Facebook, Instagram, etc.) however in my previous Android phone I could see my screen turn on, see the details of the notification, and if I did nothing it would go to standby mode again. Currently to see the detailed notification on SamsungS22, I have to tap the screen to wake it from standby mode.

Is there a way to get the same experience on my Samsung S22 phone?
11 Απαντήσεις
Sokpan
Explorer
Επιλογές
I am afraid still same screen with icons after making the changes. Not sure if phone been charged makes a difference with standby screen.
Sokpan
Explorer
Επιλογές
Yes I restarted it to be sure, still same results.
Sokpan
Explorer
Επιλογές
Just to be sure I am making sense, took a photo of what I see when notifications are triggered. As you see all I see are the icons, and when I touch the screen to wake it from standby, then I can see the detailed notifications. Screenshot_20220822-090918_Photos.jpg
Sokpan
Explorer
Επιλογές
And what I would like to see is something like this screen, to show up when new notifications arrive, to wake up screen from standby for say 10 seconds, show the new notifications and then go back to standby, but without me having to touch the screen. Screenshot_20220821-201544_Firefox_771_1661102169.jpg
Sokpan
Explorer
Επιλογές
Fantastic, that works. Thanks Eagle-Gr, much appreciated. It worked out of the box on my Oneplus, so thought it was by default on all Android devices.
Anonymous User
Δεν εφαρμόζεται
Επιλογές
hello.I got android 13 and installed it, at first there was tv control app icon in the scroll bar but after restart it is not there anymore. How can I return it? Samsung s22 ultra
RoseEllen
First Poster
Επιλογές
Hello, I have just purchased a Galaxy S23 Ultra and had no problem in getting it to work with my Windows PC (Windows 11) either wirelessly or with the USBs connected. However I have not been able to do this with my Samsung Galaxy Tab S7 plus which basically is running the same systems. Is this a known problem?
I have studied on this Forum the problems that people like me have in using this resource as we do not speak or write Greek. I have noticed that elsewhere e.g Canada they have the forums in 2 languages - English and French. Please help us out Samsung as we have spent mega bucks in buying your equipment!
helphelphelp
Student
Επιλογές

Hi, please share the solution?

Sokpan
Explorer
Επιλογές
Hi. I started using an app called "Glipse Notifications" which gave me the solution plus gave me option to remind me after X time of incoming notification that I might have missed the 1st time. So now I can see the notication detail, and I can set a repeat reminder for that notification.